Sign in to follow this  
Tungsten Aromatics

What's On Your Mind Right Now?

1 hour ago, Teddy545 said:

I really want to quit smoking. 

Ugh, don't remind me. A couple of months ago I was doing so well, didn't smoke for over a month until I had some things go wrong in my life and got super stressed and and made the mistake of lighting one of those damn things again and within a few days I was back to my old habit. It's not even the physical withdrawals that make it so hard to quit but my brain telling me that it'll calm me down when I'm stressed. 

3 hours ago, lonelyforeigner said:

Ugh, don't remind me. A couple of months ago I was doing so well, didn't smoke for over a month until I had some things go wrong in my life and got super stressed and and made the mistake of lighting one of those damn things again and within a few days I was back to my old habit. It's not even the physical withdrawals that make it so hard to quit but my brain telling me that it'll calm me down when I'm stressed. 

Same happened to me,  except  I made it 3 years. During the time that I wasn't smoking I would make a cup of tea. Something about the ritual of that process helped. I wish you the very best of luck!