What's On Your Mind Right Now?

On 12/7/2017 at 10:57 PM, Natasha1 said:

Crosses my mind too. Im up half the night with the meds anyway and i get so much done.

Then i remember what crap i feel the next day or two.

Try taking your ADD medicine right before bed, because that will be *amazingly* helpful for people with sleep difficulties. (Sarcasm)

There is no help here. I wish there was. The more I read the worse I feel. Sorry, that's just what is on my mind.

I also wish I could help but my mind is so screwed up that my advice would be dangerous.

On a side note, I just started taking depression meds again after being drug free for almost 3 years and can't wait for the side effects to start kicking in (sarcasm). I really didn't want to but I'm sick of waking up not wanting to do anything but die.

I'll beat this. I promise.

I just signed up for this volunteering event next month. I'm only out of my house 3 days a week for my part-time job and I've been thinking of pushing myself out of the house more often, and that volunteering event seems to be my stuff as I happened to be into arts and the theatre. I signed up for 2 shifts, so yeah I'll be at that event for 2 days. I just hope I have enough energy for that and won't end up cancelling it. Also, I've been thinking of working my part-time job until April or May before I start quitting it for a full-time job.

Edited by raiindrop

7 minutes ago, Dolphin2013 said:

Politics in the U.S. And it's good news for a change. No xanax needed tonight...

Yes, an historic win! Moore, aka, scumbag, still won't concede (not surprising). He should have dropped out to begin with. 

An awesome night for Democrats and Republicans alike!

Now if only the sexual predator in the WH would resign ...

Your candidate lost, Chump! Howdya like them apples!? 😂

I made a mistake at work. I think i know which is the better of two unpleasant options to correct. Now I'm obsessing about it though. Why can't i just let things go? 

On a side note, seeing Misanthrop's comment about a possible recount in Alabama is just making this a crappier day. I'm embarrassed for the U.S.  

1 hour ago, Misanthrop said:

Well it's a narrow margin so the teenager fondler's camp is able to seek recount...

The margin has to be .5% or less for there to be a state-funded automatic recount. Doug Jones won by 1.5%, so if scumbag wants a recount, it comes out of his own pocket. Even the Republican Alabama Secretary of State said that a recount is highly unlikely to change the outcome. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Teddy545 said:

I really want to quit smoking. 

Ugh, don't remind me. A couple of months ago I was doing so well, didn't smoke for over a month until I had some things go wrong in my life and got super stressed and and made the mistake of lighting one of those damn things again and within a few days I was back to my old habit. It's not even the physical withdrawals that make it so hard to quit but my brain telling me that it'll calm me down when I'm stressed. 

3 hours ago, lonelyforeigner said:

Ugh, don't remind me. A couple of months ago I was doing so well, didn't smoke for over a month until I had some things go wrong in my life and got super stressed and and made the mistake of lighting one of those damn things again and within a few days I was back to my old habit. It's not even the physical withdrawals that make it so hard to quit but my brain telling me that it'll calm me down when I'm stressed. 

Same happened to me,  except  I made it 3 years. During the time that I wasn't smoking I would make a cup of tea. Something about the ritual of that process helped. I wish you the very best of luck!