What Are You Grateful For?

ZenDarling

41 minutes ago, Nightjar said:

The girl with the dragon tattoo 🤔 I've seen it before but I've been wanting to watch it again. 

I actually have that one somewhere but I haven't watched it yet.  I've never seen anyone with more DVDs than me.  That's my new obsession I think.😵

Edited by sober4life

3 hours ago, sober4life said:

I actually have that one somewhere but I haven't watched it yet.  I've never seen anyone with more DVDs than me.  That's my new obsession I think.😵

I don't hold onto dvds. I buy them cheap and then give them back to the charity shop... It's a nomadic thing 😂

I miss my twin peaks box sets though. Maybe coulda held onto those 🤔

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

I don't hold onto dvds. I buy them cheap and then give them back to the charity shop... It's a nomadic thing 😂

I miss my twin peaks box sets though. Maybe coulda held onto those 🤔

I know if I have too much here I might feel forced to stay right?  Well who says I have to take any of it with me?  I might as well be happy when I'm here.

9 hours ago, lindahurt said:

Oh, I love this movie.   There's is a second movie after this one.

Ah, right, thanks, I'll have to look out for that one. I really like movies with badass females playing the lead 😅 That's probably why I love Quentin Tarantino so much 😅

On 11/15/2021 at 10:11 PM, Nightjar said:

I'm grateful for all of the little things I managed to do today. 

I'm grateful I heard the church bells ringing as I showered. 

I'm grateful that my dad's operation went well today. 

Glad to hear the Op went well 🤗

That I am alive.

That I had a chance to have some nice chats

That I found my car keys when I lost them

That there are some lovely people on here who listen

• 3 weeks later...

I am grateful for sealed tops on food items that include a small tab to help me  peel away the thin wax paper seal,  without becoming upset.

I would be grateful to any retail manufacturer/packager who uses hard plastic bubble packaging who would devise a safe and simple way for me to remove the protective bubble. 

I'm grateful to any web designer who includes the password requirements in terms of length, case, etc. . . . before you're put in a password.