What Are You Grateful For?

ZenDarling

• 3 years later...

It's a priviledge to know so many individuals, in virtual and real space, who are living with chronic mental illness and who are intelligent, wise and kind. Is it weird that I can almost feel fortunate for my diagnoses, insofar as I might never have met any of you/them otherwise?

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I ran out of makeup primer so I was going to order some more.  I was cleaning up today and found an unopened bottle of the exact thing I was just going to order.  Grateful I got to save some money!  

I'm grateful I read my diary today from last year. It had loads of stuff about mini lion in it and it was comforting ❤️🦁❤️

Looking at pictures is still painful but somehow reading about our life together felt good. 

Edited by Nightjar

My cat who's been by side every day  for a while now from what I've been going through a few things recently happening in my personal life. He can sense my anxiety,  worry or stress and comes by me cuddles with me to help make me feel better. I'm very grateful he's in my life since he's my best friend, buddy , companion and therpy cat. I'm beyond  honored he chose me when I adopted him at a cat rescue center now 5 years ago. 🐱💕

• 4 weeks later...