Scared

Bewildered

Have my surgery today and scared . And feeling so alone. Logically, I have 1 or 2 people I could turn to , but I can't make myself. I don't want to add to anyone 's burden and really no one can do anything. It is what it is, I just have to do it. But I'm scared and it just brings home more how alone in life I am. And I feel like a coward and a broken record. I don't want to deal with this.

I am so sorry to hear you need surgery. I have had a few in my life and they are just a scary thing to go through. I send you love and strength and even though I can't be there with you physically I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers all day long. When you are feeling better please do let us know you are OK. (((HUGS)))

Thank you! My surgery went well. Hopefully, I won't have to have anything else, but a hysterectomy is still possible in the future. Not sure why that possibility bothers me so much. I'm too old (45) to have children now, in my own opinion.And my ability to successfully carry to term was unlikely by 41. Thought of a hysterectomy still upsets me more than I would have thought. But, thank you so much for responding to my post. It helped.

Glad to hear it went well. Had a couple of very large fibroids myself that made a mess of things for me. They wanted to do a hysterectomy with the second surgery but I would not allow it. I guess I just wanted to keep all my parts regardless of ever having children. Well rest up and glad to here it went well.