Is It Ok To Wear A Tank Top With Boxers In The House ?

Jcishere98

If you live with female roommates...no, it is not okay. They probably can see everything and they don't want to...even by accident. Put on a pair of outdoor shorts. It is not that you might not have a great body, you probably do...but save it for an appropriate female. Women typically don't want to see men's private parts. We are women and we think differently about these things than men do...

I'm assuming you aren't using the boxers as shorts, so I would have to say it's probably not a good idea. As a woman, I would be uncomfortable with someone walking around the house dressed that way. The only way to find out if your room mates would be uncomfortable is to ask them. BTW, housemate is another term for room mate.

You've walked around like this in front of them for all that time? I would say if they were uncomfortable with it, they should have mentioned it a long time ago. There is nothing you can do about the past. If it bothers you that much, talk to them and see how they feel about it. But, be willing to change your attire if they aren't ok with it.