Sign in to follow this  
Dstar894

Not Sure What This Is?

I have noticed over the past few months that I having become increasingly compulsive to do irrational things that are not good. For example I come into work late, just not caring about my work, not eating or cooking, being purposefully rude to friends who have done nothing wrong. Sometimes I will sort of snap out of it and be like wow that was wrong of me to do and I regret it. Is this bipolar?

That sounds like Bipolar but I dont know. Do you have extreme joy and feel hyper, do things you would normally think over well but you dont you just jump in there and do it? Are you having trouble sleeping? Do you get up in the middle of the night feel wide awake and have creative things buzzing around your head? Do you get bouts of deep depression? No way to know without a doctor's diagnosis, but keep an eye on it. Maybe you are just anxious about some things that you havent dealt with.

Hey DStar,

My best suggestion is to see a doctor about this. Only a doctor can really diagnose. Just knowing what you may have can give you some relief. I know that when I was first diagnosed with depression, I was extremely relieved. All I knew is that something wasn't right and I needed some way to make it better.

Please seek help and maybe then you can get some answers.

Warm wishes,

Cutepuppies