Sign in to follow this  
Lioninwinter

Answers To Curing Anhedonia/numbness/apathy, No. 2

On 11/9/2014 at 10:12 PM, brainon said:

Hey folks! I think i have found the cure for anhedonia. It is as follows:

1. Selank peptide (read up and do ur research)

2. Mucuna Pruriens (read up and do ur research)

3. Melanotan 2. Yes, the barbie drug. (read up and do ur research)

4. Work out and get fit so you start feeling good about ur body.

5. Eat healthy. but don't go full ****** on the diet thing.

6. My personal experience with Apple polyphenols has given me more energy. (optional)

And ofc. Make sure that the things i have written is legal in ur country before ordering. And try to stay away from benzo's for as much as you can.

U r welcome!

I know it's been ages since you posted this but, I can't seem to find anything related to anhedonia about Barbie drug, can you elaborate or give some links?

2 hours ago, 50kgsuvan said:

I know it's been ages since you posted this but, I can't seem to find anything related to anhedonia about Barbie drug, can you elaborate or give some links?

Please dont request links as tgey are not permitted on this site.

Thanks, Natasha

On 17/12/2014 at 10:58 AM, edward90 said:

Recently I went oversea and catch a horror + gore movie, I use to be afraid of blood and gore in the past. Through out the whole movie I was having a flat emotion and when the movie end, I wish that I could felt disappoint and sad regarding the flat emotion issue but I realize I don't even have the ability to do that

Hi edward im from singapore too.. im suffering from anhedonia for close to 9 years now.. and im also 100% anhedonic .. all sorts.. social , sexual and everything that has is deemed pleasurable for the senses and conscious mind , im not experiencing it..  

I think I know how to cure my Anhedonia 

Since I was a kid I almost experienced anhedonia since I suffered from dizziness and lack of pleasure 

but then I used glasses and my problem was over

But then i left the glasses and traumatic events come in my life and I think that affected me

Now I no longer feel depressed
I only feel a lot of dizziness and lack of pleasure I will try to use glasses again to see if my problem is solved

I'll post results later

Hi everyone, I do not have anhedonia myself. I believe my wife may have some form of it and I am heartbroken and at a stand still on how to help. my wife and I have been together for 9 years the first 8 1/2 were picture perfect we had the relationship everyone was jealous of our honey moon stage honestly lasted 8 1/2 years . about a month before our first baby was born on 12-3-17 I could see a change in her starting. the I love you and I miss you calls and text started to slow down more and more. her kiss and hug started to feel cold and distant. two weeks after baby was born she started sleeping on couch next to baby until present. she broke up with me last week. she said " I feel empty , emotionless,  I feel numb when I say I love you, I checked out of this relationship, I'm broken and I'm making you unhappy " mind you my wife always had depression since age 4 when she was molested. she stopped taking meds when she met me 9 years ago. she said I was the ying to her yang. I was her rock and better half. now she wouldnt even let me touch her and sex has been nonexistent for 9 months. I feel she just wants me to give up on her and go. but we live together and have a 6 month old beautiful  daughter. I want to fight for her. I have always helped her through depression why want out now?. the girl I fell in love with would never treat me the way she has. I am lost. this is my first forum so I am unsure of how it works. any type of help would be amazing. 

On 6/10/2018 at 9:02 PM, scaredforher said:

Hi everyone, I do not have anhedonia myself. I believe my wife may have some form of it and I am heartbroken and at a stand still on how to help. my wife and I have been together for 9 years the first 8 1/2 were picture perfect we had the relationship everyone was jealous of our honey moon stage honestly lasted 8 1/2 years . about a month before our first baby was born on 12-3-17 I could see a change in her starting. the I love you and I miss you calls and text started to slow down more and more. her kiss and hug started to feel cold and distant. two weeks after baby was born she started sleeping on couch next to baby until present. she broke up with me last week. she said " I feel empty , emotionless,  I feel numb when I say I love you, I checked out of this relationship, I'm broken and I'm making you unhappy " mind you my wife always had depression since age 4 when she was molested. she stopped taking meds when she met me 9 years ago. she said I was the ying to her yang. I was her rock and better half. now she wouldnt even let me touch her and sex has been nonexistent for 9 months. I feel she just wants me to give up on her and go. but we live together and have a 6 month old beautiful  daughter. I want to fight for her. I have always helped her through depression why want out now?. the girl I fell in love with would never treat me the way she has. I am lost. this is my first forum so I am unsure of how it works. any type of help would be amazing. 

:bump: