Just Need Ur Positive Thoughts Please My Dogs Sick

Wrenn84

My dogs been sick all week and I'm so worried I can't even think about it so if u have a minute please just send some positive hope or prayers to my dog because I really don't care if I have no job, no condo, no money, no friends, no boyfriend

All I need is my dog.

My dogs been sick all week and I'm so worried I can't even think about it so if u have a minute please just send some positive hope or prayers to my dog because I really don't care if I have no job, no condo, no money, no friends, no boyfriend

All I need is my dog.

Gosh I am so sorry to hear this! I hope that your dog turns out to be a ok. Hopefully he or she just ate something nasty and will get over it soon in the next few days. *hugs*

Thanks everyone sorry if I'm being needy I just honestly need my dog!

She's had this awful diarrhea off and on all week I've tried everything I can think of and it won't seem to stop. Gonna take her to the vet on Monday morning but I feel guilty but I just can't afford to take her to the weekend emergency clinic cos it will cost like $2000 which I don't have , her temperament and behaviour seems unaffected so I keep thinking it's not anything too bad but it just won't go away and I feel so bad for her it can't be very comfortable .

sounds like you will really have to try to keep her hydrated.... i am not a dog person so i don't know what kind of watery foods they would eat?? (rabbits and rats like watermelon and cucumbers, but i don't think doggies like those things.) best of luck and i hope it's not something serious.

Sending positive thoughts and energy to you and your dog. I am very familiar with the strong bond you can have with a dog. When I moved out from my mom's house, the most difficult part was to no longer see my little brother (the dog) who would always greet me so happily every single day when I came home from work.

I really hope things work out well for you.

I too am sorry about your poochy! My mother had a dog when I was growing up Named Rags. A female almost blind little pure bread poodle! She was the most loyal friend I can remember from my childhood. She'd greet me everyday at the door when I came home from school. For some reason, don't know why I thought this when I read your post Wrenn, but for some crazy reason, I wondered if your dog was an indoor dog and had grass available to her/him! I heard somewhere, back in the day, that canines and felines ate grass when their stomachs are upset. Totally up to you to try. But to be honest, it's only grass and it really couldn't hurt right? Anyways, best wishes to you and your pooch!

I and D