I'm So Alone Right Now And I Don't Know What To Do...

I'm in so much pain right now... My mother put our cat to sleep because she didn't want to give it medicine for thyroidism... I'm so alone right now. It's 4:37pm on 8/9/2014. I've not been able to sleep all night, the only time I tried to sleep I couldn't stop dreaming about my cat. I feel so distraught. I don't know what to do. I didn't even get to say goodbye. My brother didn't either. I can't for the life of me understand why my mother didn't at least wait for us to let her see her... She didn't even stay to watch it being put down... I mean now I blame myself for not being able to stop my mother. I got frustrated and fed up because I couldn't give her the medicine myself and in my frustration and anger I told my mother she either needed to deal with the medication herself OR put it to sleep. I just can't stop crying and thinking about this. I'm never going to get to see my cat again. I keep remember things and it just sets me off. I don't know what to do

After nearly 18 hours after she killed my cat, I haven't slept at all I havn't stopped crying, I can't eat I feel like Im about to collapse at any moment. My mother hurt me in a way I don't know if I can recover. I can NEVER forgive her for what she did yesturday. I'm so depressed and upset I can't put it into words... I feel sick to my stomach

Edited by octopus_pancake

We have another... It's like 8 years old my aunt told me I shouldn't get another but I think I want to simply because I can't seem to be without 2 cats at least I just need to rest right now I haven't slept at all I am physically emotionally and mentally fatiqued to the point of collapse. I can't eat, I can't sleep and I don't understand why its hitting me this hard. I have to feel she's in a MUCH better place than I right now, and I mean I'm getting this worked up over my cat, while all kinds of crap is happening on the other side of the world... I don't feel it's fair, yet I can't help being this upset. At this point I just want this to STOP. I want to sleep -_-

hello there I am sorry you lost your cat, its not easy loosing a pet, they are part of the family , I believe, and it must be hard since you didn't get to say bye,

I hope you can get some sleep soon, that may help with the way you feel right now, sorry you are feeling so bad,

I'm in so much pain right now... My mother put our cat to sleep because she didn't want to give it medicine for thyroidism... I'm so alone right now. It's 4:37pm on 8/9/2014. I've not been able to sleep all night, the only time I tried to sleep I couldn't stop dreaming about my cat. I feel so distraught. I don't know what to do. I didn't even get to say goodbye. My brother didn't either. I can't for the life of me understand why my mother didn't at least wait for us to let her see her... She didn't even stay to watch it being put down... I mean now I blame myself for not being able to stop my mother. I got frustrated and fed up because I couldn't give her the medicine myself and in my frustration and anger I told my mother she either needed to deal with the medication herself OR put it to sleep. I just can't stop crying and thinking about this. I'm never going to get to see my cat again. I keep remember things and it just sets me off. I don't know what to do

I am so sorry that you lost your cat. Our pets can be and are so special to those who are "pet lovers." It leaves a void when they are gone. That void takes a long time to get over just as any loss does. I hope you are able to get some rest tonight.