Oops--A Thread For Careless People And Klutzes

So, I need a new pair of earbuds for listening to music on my phone and ipod. On the way home from yoga, I stopped at Walgreens and spent 9 bucks (not a lot of money but I don't exactly have any income) for a new pair. Well, they come in that impossible plastic casing that you have to cut through with scissors. So naturally in my excitement and haste, I cut right through the wire!

Silver lining: I told my sister and she's going to give me her extra pair. :-)

Anyway, I feel like a moron. lol Anyone have any stories of carelessness or clutziness they'd like to share?

Haha, I am a HUGE clutz. Especially walking. It's like I never learned, or I'm like a bull in a china shop. That's how I broke my foot! Oh my... Hell, today when I was changing out of my scrubs at work I ended up falling over while trying to pick them up. I ended up hitting the wall and the door. Oops...

I'm very clumsy too...most recent thing I did was at an event, trying to get out from my seat & past other people I nearly fell on someone for no reason...they probably thought I was drunk but I was stone cold sober, just very clumsy!

Thank fo sharing, guys!

Yeah, I'm extremely clumsy. I also tend to spill and drop things, especially glasses of water.

I also tend to not pay attention to where I'm going. One time I walked into a wall in my own house. Did my dad ask if I was all right? Nope, he just looked at me and shook his head.

Great thread idea, I totally belong here, I have struggles lol.

Recently scraped my car all along the cement wall in my parkade, fantastic.

I always have bruises from walking into door knobs or bumping into table corners,

I laughed at your earbuds story......seriously Idk why but opening packages and boxes is hard for me and as a result if u look in the pantry every box of whatever is mangled like a dog tried to chew it open, instead of a human using hands

Oh, I have bruises from walking into things all the time too. lol So do my mom and my ex.

Just last night, I spilled a glass of vanilla almond milk all over my sheets, two pillows, my mattress pad and my mattress. :taz: i'm either going to have to wash the pillows somehow or toss them.

Anyway, at least I'm not the only one who has problems opening packages. lol

• 3 months later...

Im so clumsy my close friend constantly teases me about it...

I've just about done it all.. Walking into glass doors, tripping ...i tripped down the stairs 8 months ago and broke my tailbone..,that has got to take the cake.

Oh and accidentally tripping and landing in an old guys lap at a xmas party a few years back ago...I've never lived that one down yet.

Edited by Elicia

I'm an utter clod most of the time, but I've got an especially rich story of inattentiveness that I like to tell on myself.

I once had a 2006 Chevy Impala SS. 303 horsepower, front-wheel drive. It wasn't that awfully fast, but was good for doing burnouts - V8 power and torque, tires that weren't especially fat.

At the time, when I had an especially bad day at work, and there were no other cars around, I'd turn onto my one-block long street after work, stop the car, and hammer the throttle. Loads of tire smoke, engine roar, and a visceral thrill for me before I went in the house.

Well, one day the weather was about PERFECT - maybe 80 degrees, sunny, and I was driving home with the windows down and the vents open to maximize airflow.

I turn onto the street, roll the windows up - I remembered that much! - stop, and floor it. Naturally, with the vents open, the interior of the car fills with tire smoke!!! :coophaha:

I immediately stop what I'm doing, roll the driver window down and both cough and laugh myself silly.

Guess you had to be there...

Edited by RatBoy