The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Ixeua

Hugs to all :O we better don't forget to take our anti-happiness pills to be more unhappy...pill companies want us to take them for the rest of our lives so they can make fortune out of us...maybe to sell more and more they modify the med to give that unhappiness feeling so we could buy more of them forever.

I call them falsehope pills... false hope is the only benefit they gave me...

But they can make happy some of us..perhaps. Oh no happy... better said 'depression free' ...'cause happiness can't be a product of the pill. It would be so easy...

Edited by Mikayla

Oh, JD, I know addiction is not something to smile at but you wrote it in such a funny way:))))) I think I cannot get addicted cause my hangovers are like flu...don't allow anything to do for at least two days...except take benzos and water.

Oh, JD, I know addiction is not something to smile at but you wrote it in such a funny way:))))) I think I cannot get addicted cause my hangovers are like flu...don't allow anything to do for at least two days...except take benzos and water.

I can drink a vast quantity and function reasonably well the next day. But I must have overdone it last night because my sorry @ss is dragging.

I'm also a "functional" drunk. People don't even know I'm drunk--I don't stumble around, my speech doesn't slur...I'd call it a curse, actually.

It's because your body got used to it, man!! Well, you know it anyway..:) I feel unfunctional when I'm sober...

I want to be you:))

But then you would be old and bald and ugly! Maybe that's another reason I drink... :smile:

It's because your body got used to it, man!! Well, you know it anyway..:) I feel unfunctional when I'm sober...

I want to be you:))

But then you would be old and bald and ugly! Maybe that's another reason I drink... :smile:
No matter how I would look, matters how I feel! We could try to change our brains, you would want to give me mine back soon and then you would say, bewildered,

" No reason to drink, anymore":))

Edited by Mikayla

haha i'm done with this stupid and worthless life..i wan't no money no family no work no friends no success no for evertyhing...wish there was a mass suicide party somewhere i could join and die peacefully among other beloved depressed people :0

Well I get it, i think. But still, dont be done done. Kick life's ass. Even if you cant do anything right now, or for a long time, just never quit. Just be more stubborn than life. Just be really stubborn. Anything it takes.

I'm kinda drunk, sorry. Feel miserable and all, but if I can just stop the want and the wishes and the thoughts I can have a moment and have some fun or distraction or pretend-peace.

I'm waiting for those pills cause I have no other hope now. Ive had luck with them before but also not, so I dont know, a shot in the dark. I got nothing to lose.

Well I suppose I could make drastic changes but I dont know how. I dont have anyone to show me and Im not strong or smart enough to do it on my own. Im just too chicken, I never learned how to do things on my own, no one ever thought me! Its not fair! But all I want are impossible things I can never have so I cant see the point of anything at the moment. Still pushing through what I can though.

haha i'm done with this stupid and worthless life..i wan't no money no family no work no friends no success no for evertyhing...wish there was a mass suicide party somewhere i could join and die peacefully among other beloved depressed people :0

Oh no, desperados - You are too valuable and wonderful a person! I'm so sorry you are thinking those things though of course our brains turn on us and we can't help it; you know our brains and depression lie to us 24/7!!!! Beloved depressed people as you say have this battle going on! Oh dear, you've helped me so much with your wit intelligence and kindness also many others besides me - I am so sorry you are feeling this way - words fail me as always, but you are such a shining light and are beloved. Hope this feeling passes very, very soon!! Or at least that it eases up!! All my best wishes! (((((((desperados)))))))

post-131280-0-89782300-1445729216_thumb.

Edited by mulberrypie

I feel very down.I've not been motivated to do anything that brings me joy. I spent too much this month on items I really don't need. I feel as though I've let my partner down due to my low mood. I feel....afraid, sad,insulated and tired of struggling to get through another monotonous day. Having said all of that believe it or not I know this too shall pass.Day by day, one day I'll feel hope once more.

Had a breakdown today. The smallest, dumbest thing set me off. Then I got angry at myself that I could get upset over something so trivial. It just spiraled out of control after that. After speaking to my mother, apparently I have been in a completely obsessive state that past two weeks and was totally oblivious to it. I am getting really tired of being so messed up. When I think I am feeling good, it's a false feeling and a crash always follows. Seems happiness is not in the cards for me. This really sucks.

It just started getting cold here & it's really starting to mess with me physically, which in turn screws with me mentally.  Old ugly thoughts creeping back in that were gone for so long.  Rationally I know it's just part of my cycle & I'll get through it...but the irrational is winging more & more :/

I am feeling quite rested and looking forward to a train ride this morning.  Can't put the feeling into words but it is similar to how I felt upon waking up on Christmas morning and looking forward to opening all my presents.

[Desperado:  Please don't do anything to harm yourself.  I would miss you so much!]

Edited by Epictetus

I'm feeling mellow. Had a sober evening last night and watched the original Dracula, starring Bela Lugosi. Fantastic movie.

Y'see, I feel so much better if I don't drink. A logical person would say, "well, then don't drink". I must have flunked logic class.

I feel like such a fool!  The other day i thought i called someone "thoughtful" on this forum, when in actuality my autocorrect feature changed the word to "thoughtless." Please, please, please know that i would never put anybody down intentionally here. My puny little brain just doesn't pick up errors sometimes. 

(I liked your post to let you know I saw it) (((((duck))))) so sorry you are still feeling so bad; I sure hope your new med kicks in fully and you feel at least 90 percent better; hoping for a hundred percent!!!! :console:

Edited by mulberrypie

Hopelessly undesirable and isolated physically and emotionally.

I'm sorry you're feeling that way; so sorry. I read the Robin Williams quote you have for your signature; how very profound he was. Thank you for sharing that; I had not seen it before. And I surely hope you are feeling better soon - please take care; best wishes -