The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Ixeua

Depressed, more disappointment like usual, of course!. FML!!  Why the hell can nothing ever just be simple and go as ****ing planned?  **** SERIOUSLY  I am so sick of this .  Out of the best case scenario, probable outcome and the worst case scenario, for some damn reason it has to be WORSE than the worst case scenario.  

I am in a food coma. I took dinner to my son and his family for his 30th Birthday. I had shrimp and grits for the first time. Yummy. We also shared some VooDoo Jambalaya. My lips are on fire.

Though we had fun, I still felt myself muscling through it a little bit. Not as much as I would have had to do before, but the awareness makes me sad. Actually what makes me sad about it is knowing that I've always struggled to just be where I am. It's a good thing I have family and a job or I think I'd just turn to mold. Ha.

So sorry for those of us who are in the deepest part of a depression. I know that's a tough spot and I wish for you a little peace tonight.

None of our mental problems are the real problems. It is the people we have to deal with that are the problem.

I see where you're coming from. For people like me with mild depression my ex makes it worse 10-fold. When I no longer have to deal with him I know I will be better off. I was so much better when he lived out of state for 2 years. It was so peaceful.

Feeling sort of emotionless this evening. Better than being an emotional wreck, but I worry I am in an emotional flat line; nothing really excites me, nothing really upsets me. Better than being on the roller coaster I was, or so emotional I would break down in crying or anger over the littlest thing.

Getting cooler too. But the weather has been great here.  

I am tired, too. I never get enough sleep.

Tonight, we went to an art show, and it was First Friday, so my city looks like an actual city, with people walking to the different art galleries. And I wanted food truck food, and it was delicious, but no where to sit and not the best experience.

I'm sure it will affect my back--I did a lot of walking & standing wearing these higher-than usual heels (seriously, not very high) --these very thin-soled boots. I'd been sugar and wheat free for the past few days and my sciatica feels totally manageable.

oh well. Now having had a Mayan pork sandwich with fries, I am still hungry.

And for some reason, my arms hurt too.

edited for typos.

Edited by Dolphin2013

I think the news is making me even more depressed.  I don't understand what is happening in this world anymore.  Yesterday the shooting at a community college in Oregon.  I think nine students died, and 20 are in critical to serious condition.  How many more times does this have to happen before the government stops talking about gun control but does something about it.  I feel so sorry for everyone involved there.  It seems like we have shootings every day in the city where I live.  I feel almost guilty talking about my problems which seem so insignificant when tragedies like this happen.  I just don't get it.  

Today I did not watch the news.  Got up late, kind of relaxed.  Felt I deserved it after such a busy day yesterday with appointments, traffic and all.

So kind of a so so day!

I feel like my medication half stopped working. Obsessive thoughts have resurfaced and I feel like crying but I can't quite do it. I'm just lying in bed all the time again and not caring what happens to me.

Keep up the good fight, chasinghappiness. I know when I started Zoloft/sertraline, for a few months, I had times where I felt great and other times where I felt like the medication was doing absolutely nothing. Let your pdoc know if this carries on. ((Hugs))

in pain and unable to sleep 

(((Fizzle))) I hope you feel better and get some sleep soon.

I just want to say thank you to everyone on here.  I've seen you're likes to my posts and your support really means the world to me.  Outside of this site I often feel invisible, but you all help me to feel better.   :icon12:

Right now I'm really tired.  It's not late, but I am still fighting off what's left of this infection.  I think the antibiotic makes me tired also.

I'm heading to bed now.  I hope everyone feels better.  (((Hugs all around.)))   :console:

JJ

I just want to say thank you to everyone on here. I've seen you're likes to my posts and your support really means the world to me. Outside of this site I often feel invisible, but you all help me to feel better. :icon12:

Right now I'm really tired. It's not late, but I am still fighting off what's left of this infection. I think the antibiotic makes me tired also.

I'm heading to bed now. I hope everyone feels better. (((Hugs all around.))) :console:

JJ

Infections sure do suck. Sorry to hear you feel invisible in your life, you sound like a really sweet person. I hope the antibiotics can make quick work of whatever infection you have left. Hope you have a good nights sleep.

I think that no matter where you fall on the issue, any conflicts that happened on the forums yesterday should be dropped in discussion in this thread right now to allow members to utilize this board for what it's for without any more tension. If anyone has questions or concerns, my inbox is always open :flowers:

well, I got hit with my illness square on last night. It was a grand time, the band was amazing, and I was in my element dancing. Then I ran into an old friend from college. He knows something happened to me last year and I assume that my friend Angela told all our college buds that I had been hospitalized. Well, we were talking about people being off the wall crazy and I said there's always one in the crowd, and my friend Matt patted me on the back and said, yeah, there's always one in the crowd.... I almost started crying. I have now been deemed as the crazy one from my old college crowd. Great. What do I do with that?!? I only assume he knows I had been hospitalized....

well, I got hit with my illness square on last night. It was a grand time, the band was amazing, and I was in my element dancing. Then I ran into an old friend from college. He knows something happened to me last year and I assume that my friend Angela told all our college buds that I had been hospitalized. Well, we were talking about people being off the wall crazy and I said there's always one in the crowd, and my friend Matt patted me on the back and said, yeah, there's always one in the crowd.... I almost started crying. I have now been deemed as the crazy one from my old college crowd. Great. What do I do with that?!? I only assume he knows I had been hospitalized....

be proud to be called the "crazy one"

it just means less people are likely to mess with you..