The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Ixeua

Beat!  Had a really good (for me, anyway!) workout, got back about fifteen minutes ago.

Doctor appointment in less than three hours.  General check-up, and to discuss the pain and soreness in my feet.

Vacillating on meditation/practice this evening.  I've been up since 7am, and I'm really... beat right now.

Mentally?  Not too bad today.  Strange.

RatBoy, Glad you are had a good workout and day in general.  I am curious about the pain and soreness in you feet.  I have had pain in my left foot especially.  Interested to hear what your doctor says if you guys talk about it.  Can't work out with this the way I like.  Can do upper body, but no cardio.

Hi!

Probably gout... was prescribed steroids.  If they work, they'll prescribe gout maintenance meds.  If they DON'T work, then x-rays - maybe I've cracked a bone.

I've got a history of gout attacks, but it's getting worse recently.  BUT in this particular instance, the issue is my right foot, and I've never had problems with this foot before.

Hope your issue resolves soon.  I can still ride a recumbent bike at the gym for cardio... 

((havehope))  I am sorry you are going through this.  This may be the time for reflection on both of your parts on what you value and where you want to go.  I know that might sound trite, give how raw it is, but you will overcome and so will he and in a while things will be clearer to you both.  You never know what you two will ultimately decide.  Fights suck, but there is the underlying question of your ultimate feelings/intentions for him, and maybe he for you?, that you guys have to figure out. Going on not having these fights etc. never leads anywhere.  Could be part of the necessary process??

I am OK this morning.  Work in morning, afternoon off to meet another lady.  Doing nothing tonight then into TO for dinner and Nuit Blanche tomorrow, which is always a lot of fun.

Thank you, Brian..  all really good points! We do need to figure this out.... the notion of marriage has come up.. and I know I've pushed the issue by saying if he asked me to marry him, then I would consider staying and not moving to CA. It feels too soon to be deciding something so important though; at the same time, we're both old enough and have dated enough that neither one of us wants to just play around anymore, and we both want marriage. Maybe it's putting too much pressure on us, and we need to back off and just let things unfold. This could be a part of our process.... fighting and letting the issues come out so we can talk and resolve them... or not. Sigh.... man, relationships are not easy!!!

Glad you have something fun lined up for yourself this weekend & best of luck with the new date! Your continued willingness to keep putting yourself out there is highly admirable & inspiring. Thank you again.. hugs, HH

I'm feeling COLD!!!! Brrrr!!! Almost time to bust out the fuzzy socks!

I'm also feeling really anxious and emotional (stupid hormones) but otherwise I'm alright I guess.  Sending out more resumes and making follow up calls.

Happy Friday to everyone. ((((Hugs)))

Feeling pretty good right now.  The tooth that had the rct done on it yesterday is feeling better and better.  I'm so glad to be out of pain now.

I had a job interview this morning and have been offered a position, so I'm thrilled about that.

In a little bit here I'm going to meet a friend and we'll see a movie together.

JJ

Feeling pretty good right now.  The tooth that had the rct done on it yesterday is feeling better and better.  I'm so glad to be out of pain now.

I had a job interview this morning and have been offered a position, so I'm thrilled about that.

JJ

JJ is WINNING at life right now!!!   :Coopclapping:  :yay:  :Coopyahoo:  :buttrock:  :thumbs-up:

JJ

Huge congrats to you, JJ!!!! Woohoo! So happy for you! Hugs.

Very, very angry. Finally got a response on the housing form I delivered and it just says that since I suffer from anxiety they want my "responsible person" to confirm that I can live on my own. I already DO live on my own, you dumb... If I end up stuck here over this..... Well let's just say there's always at least one way out that they can't control.

But meh. Whatever. Could be worse. Just so frustrating having waited an entire month for that response.

Edited by SenorDomino

I feel like a scum of the earth that nobody wants. I cant even get a fast food job. Why am I on this earth if I dont have a place in society. Ive applied for disability once but they said I was capable of working. Well then, why cant I find a job!!!!!!

((((((((((watalife))))))))) massive hugs to you :hugs: so sorry for how you're feeling. :verysad3:  I pray that something comes through for you... 

This day has just pretty much sucked for me. Seeing an awesome band tonight, one of my favorites at the Boston House of Blues so hopefully this will help lift my horrible mood and low spirits. :boredsmiley:  This dreary weather is not helping.

Here's Wiki definition of Friendzone. I never heard the term until the other day.

The friend zone, in popular culture, refers to a platonic relationship wherein one person, most commonly a man,[1][2] wishes to enter into a romantic or sexual relationship, while the other does not.[3][4][5] It is generally considered to be an undesirable or dreaded[6] situation by the lovelorn person.[7] If a desired party does not return or respond affirmatively to the advances or affection of the desiring party, but continues to participate in the friendship in a platonic way, it is sometimes described as friend-zoning.[2

Now I know why when my husband goes I am going to a cloistered monastery. I hated dating when I was single, never wanted to do it again. Not sure why the term caused so much commotion though.

Headache headache headache.

But feeling okay.  Sent my favorite person in the world her birthday present (its going overseas, so I hope it gets there in time).  I think my allergies are causing the headache.  I need to remember to take the allergy pills.  I am also feeling hungry and should get off my butt and remedy that.

Icy Rose, so sorry.. try taking ten or more deep, deep breaths, focusing only on your breathing in and out.... this helps with anxiety.

Thank you for the advice  :hugs:

You're very welcome... hope it helps! :hugs:

before I take off for my concert, I just want to say that I truly hope the waves of negativity subside based on posts that have ruffled some feathers. I'm a peacemaker at heart & a true Libra...as I have come to know it, this is a place of warmth, acceptance and unconditional support and love for all. I know I wouldn't have survived the last year plus without the incredible onslaught of support I have received here, and I am forever grateful to everyone for helping to prop me up and bring me back to some semblance of breathing life. It wouldn't have happened without this amazing forum. I'm also grateful for the continued support, so thank you all for your beautiful selves. Much love to all. :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

Edited by havehope

My issue is really something:

When I meet someone new, even if I nail the self-confidence bit, speak from the heart, do everything in a way that feels right, and even crack a subtle joke to the best of my ability.......I still feel like that person can't possibly desire being with me because I don't think I'm...good enough.

Once at a job interview, the entire interview went pretty well. Conversation went well, met the manager and everything. I ended up getting the job. But on my way home before them confirming it by phone, I kept believing that I wasn't going to get it because there's gotta be some reason, some thing they won't like.

It can't be a self-confidence issue when I did everything with confidence and even got 1 or 2 results. I don't know what you call it.

I can relate. I never feel good enough at anything and always second guess myself. It's a hard thing to overcome when you've been like that all your life. I hope some day you will find a way to work that out, because you certainly deserve to feel like you are good enough. ((Hugs))

Thanks. I think it's easier for people to tell us who cares what other people think, when they have plenty of positive attention all the time on a daily basis.

It's also easier to smile at something that makes me smile, instead of smiling at something that doesn't. I understand the whole denial thing, but a lot of people around me don't.

Icy Rose, so sorry.. try taking ten or more deep, deep breaths, focusing only on your breathing in and out.... this helps with anxiety.

Thank you for the advice  :hugs:

You're very welcome... hope it helps! :hugs:

before I take off for my concert, I just want to say that I truly hope the waves of negativity subside based on posts that have ruffled some feathers. I'm a peacemaker at heart & a true Libra...as I have come to know it, this is a place of warmth, acceptance and unconditional support and love for all. I know I wouldn't have survived the last year plus without the incredible onslaught of support I have received here, and I am forever grateful to everyone for helping to prop me up and bring me back to some semblance of breathing life. It wouldn't have happened without this amazing forum. I'm also grateful for the continued support, so thank you all for your beautiful selves. Much love to all. :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12: :icon12:

Have a good trip and thank you for your continued support on the site, I see you post quite a bit :) <3 <3