The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Ixeua

It looks like my so called wonderful boyfriend and I are breaking up. I'm sorry for everyone else's struggles, I am just a bit tunnel visioned about my own right now.

we are here for you if you need someone... i am going thru a break up at the moment so maybe we can be there for each other :(

Thanks for the support everyone.  Let's move on.  I have.

I would just say that language is important.  I will research the term and see if it has those negative connotations and then decide if I will continue to use it. But equally important in language is employing it in a tactful, unassuming manner, especially with people one doesn't know on a depression forum (but anywhere in public, really).

I am a life long learner. I would invite a private message asking me if I "have considered that maybe I am thinking/being..." and I would consider it.  It's the way I roll.  I think we can all see that a public post that can potentially harm my standing within this lovely community is very hurtful and, dare I say, dangerous.

For the record, my frustrated use of that term comes from internal feelings only - no expectations of others.  I am wondering my I am always considered the "friend" but not the "heat" if you know what I mean LOL.  I feel I must be doing something wrong.

Let's move on.

I am sorry that the post I made caused so many problems. If I had known this would happen, I would never have posted it.

I am sorry for any emotional hurt caused by my post. 

If I wanted to send that, I should have sent it over a private message. I apologize for not realizing that at the time.

As Senordomino said, I did not intend it to be hostile or an attack. I only wanted you to consider the information about the terminology.

I am sorry for any emotional ramifications caused by my post, and the manner in which I made it. 

It looks like my so called wonderful boyfriend and I are breaking up. I'm sorry for everyone else's struggles, I am just a bit tunnel visioned about my own right now.

I'm so sorry :(

sorry for the second post but im just so upset

i can hear my parents fight. they're fighting because of me. im always the cause of their fights.  

i dont even know what to do now.

:c ((((hug))))

Beat!  Had a really good (for me, anyway!) workout, got back about fifteen minutes ago.

Doctor appointment in less than three hours.  General check-up, and to discuss the pain and soreness in my feet.

Vacillating on meditation/practice this evening.  I've been up since 7am, and I'm really... beat right now.

Mentally?  Not too bad today.  Strange.

I ended up going after some convincing from another person on another site and I admitted the harm to myself. Now, I have promised not to hurt myself or end my life till group therapy begins. I am struggling to find hope when a part of me doesn't want to get better.

I was also told today by my counselor that I will never improve unless I start reaching out and not bottling up. The worse thing about hearing this is that I know it is true. I had an emotional breakdown after hearing this. I just miss those that I have lost. My perfectionism gets in the way of me reaching out because it makes me imperfect if I do.

hmm...I typed more than I thought I would. I'll stop for now.

Tomorrow makes the one week of being separated from my love.... I really miss him and I wish there was some way to be with him.... I am so depressed lonely sad... I am almost always crying... How do you start over completely ... No place to live.. No job... No love..

Tomorrow makes the one week of being separated from my love.... I really miss him and I wish there was some way to be with him.... I am so depressed lonely sad... I am almost always crying... How do you start over completely ... No place to live.. No job... No love..

I wish I had an answer to your question, Sairyss. Starting over is never easy. The initial movement towards the goal seems to be the hardest. When I left my ex I wasn't prepared. I moved in with a friend and though I had a job it was an hours drive from her house and the pay was really bad. It was winter and I fear driving in the snow. I stayed with her for a year and then moved to an apartment I could afford on my own. I had to work a lot of overtime and be very conservative. I was depressed and probably had some ptsd stuff going on. The work I did, though the pay was poor, was probably about all I could have handled at the time. I was a caregiver. I went to people's houses and sat with them. I did their cooking, some housekeeping, and offered them companionship. In trying to be joyful for them I thought a bit less about my situation.

It's been two years now and my situation is completely different. I just want you to know that though it doesn't seem like it right now things can improve for you. It's so very difficult and I understand your pain.

love to you

I ended up going after some convincing from another person on another site and I admitted the harm to myself. Now, I have promised not to hurt myself or end my life till group therapy begins. I am struggling to find hope when a part of me doesn't want to get better.

I was also told today by my counselor that I will never improve unless I start reaching out and not bottling up. The worse thing about hearing this is that I know it is true. I had an emotional breakdown after hearing this. I just miss those that I have lost. My perfectionism gets in the way of me reaching out because it makes me imperfect if I do.

hmm...I typed more than I thought I would. I'll stop for now.

You're reaching out here, and that's a start. We're here to listen and support you as best as we can.

well i have officially hit rock bottom...

i have only 5 friends that i hardly talk to and havent seen in a year...

i have no job... i live at my moms house and sleep on an air mattress

i have no community... the pagan community i belonged to has shunned me

because of my ex's mom....

so hear i am in the depths of hell... reaching out to strangers for a little bit of light

an in hopes that something may change soon.... ... . . .

Very angry.

I'm telling ya there's something going on in the universe. Everyone is on edge.

Today I feel tired (surprise!) and worried about money/career. :( I'm trying to remain as positive as possible about this new job. The universe is one big boomerang and what you say can/will come to pass. I'm not superstitious but I believe your thoughts (positive and negative) determine results. Sometimes we are our own worst enemies...and I'm not talking about depression, just life in general.