Sign in to follow this  
Ixeua

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

I see so many things I could do, but don't know which one to do first.

I'm going to get a bag of stuff together to put out for donation pick-up. That will help.

So will espresso.

Its been a long time since I've felt like this. It started with the ball in my throat early today, and now I feel like I can just cry at any moment. I'm always afraid that the depression will come back but this time it just feels so weird. Am I under stress? Yeah... a little. But nothing like before. For all accounts, I've recovered wonderfully but today....I feel heavy. I don't want to talk about it with anyone because I am supposed to be healed. But we never really are and so I feel like I am always walking around with a bulls eye on my back. I went for a walk. I even rode my bike...that was a bit much cuz I'm way too fat for that. lol. I'm just glad that I can come here when I need to when ever I need a refresher or a rebooster. Inhale deep breathe smile and repeat. :winkkiss: Its going to be okay crystal

I feel really low on myself. I didnt realise how fast Viibyrd leaves your system. I know I needed something stronger, but I dont think I can live like this if the withdrawals stay this hard. How I DID live like this when I wasn't on any ad. This constant stream of feeling so bleak and worthless.

I feel a little better than yesterday. Things have sort of worked themselves out. Just busy days at work before the holiday even though I have nothing planned for it.

Hello Hoitytoity

Please make sure you keep in close touch with your doctor on the medication withdrawal. It is usually bad, but sometimes you reach a new equilibrium and then it gets better. Remember, one way or another, it will get better, but please keep monitoring it with your doc.

Cheers

Brian

Was feeling so good this morning and then met with my boss, who was OK with me, but for whom I have now developed an involuntary physical and psychological reaction so strong that, after talking with him, I feel like I've just fought 12 rounds with the biggest, meanest heavy weight in the world. I hope I get this new job I'm applying for because I am not sure I can make it anymore. Mt threshold of this guy has been breeched.

Was feeling so good this morning and then met with my boss, who was OK with me, but for whom I have now developed an involuntary physical and psychological reaction so strong that, after talking with him, I feel like I've just fought 12 rounds with the biggest, meanest heavy weight in the world. I hope I get this new job I'm applying for because I am not sure I can make it anymore. Mt threshold of this guy has been breeched.

I dislike my job, but at least have known my bosses for over 20 years.

It would be very difficult for me to deal with what you do.

Headache today, not a very bad one, but I don't know why. I think I've been grinding my teeth or jaw in my sleep. I used to do that, stopped and crap. Maybe I'm doing it again.

Other than that I'm feeling both calm and annoyed.

My ear is hurting. Unfortunately I don't think this physical therapy is going to help with my issue. I think I'm screwed for life with this issue since I've literally been to about 10 people about this problem. And no one & nothing has been able to help me. I just don't know how I'm supposed to live my life like this.

Feel a tad bit nervous that I am not as depressed as I use to be, everytime I start to feel better or good or "Normal" I crash for some reason into the deepest pits of depression so I am just worried about that crash for when it happens,planning on going to therapy on the 2nd, not looking forward to that in all honesty because I do not know what to say when I go personally. That and I feel like blah today once again not good but not bad just blah..

Feeling depressed with anxiety. Doc lifted one of my medications today and I hope it helps me sleep better. I feel so sorry I'm putting my husband through this stress. He's so good to me and I'm very grateful.

I'm torn apart inside right. Ow. My roommate and I got in another huge fight. I'm not really mad about the fight, because I was in the wrong. I'm more sad that my attempt to be a bigger person and better myself by admitting wrongdoing and apologizing was just thrown back in my face with an insult.

I was so stupid to just assume I could become better than trash. I sincerely hope this ride ends soon.

I feel guilty because I feel like a horrible person when I think about how I wish I wasn't at home for Thanksgiving break. I would much rather be with my boyfriend who knows I have depression than my family who I actively have to hide my depression and meds from. I try to think to myself that I could have a lot worse family, but I'm still not happy.