Sign in to follow this  
Ixeua

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Somewhat hopeful. Little Arby does not have HIV or Leukemia., Apparently an infection of some sort. He has a fever. They gave him an antibiotic shot and did bloodwork. His liver and kidney are fine so they dont think it was a poison of some sort. He is sleeping. Hope he gets better. I have my pajama bottoms draped over him with the arm over his little paw. He is sleeping where the vent blows some warm air on him. Hope he gets better.........

I wonder if he ate a lizzard or frog?

Lonely and depressed.

Obsessing on all the things in my life not going well: at the breaking point at work with my boss; dating - unlikely anyone out there for me; still miss my ex; not looking after myself - gaining the weight back that I lost; smoking.

The absolute worst fear I have is the fear of my own mind.

Oh well, tonight I'm visiting some friends, and tomorrow I'll probably feel a little more optimistic.

Keepin' on keepin' on. :)

As long as you just keep keepin on, you'll get through your rough patch Brian. I'm smoking again too but I'm still keeping thoughts in my mind of quitting again. Out of everything you're feeling, keeping the fear at bay is really important. I lived with fear and it can give you the mindset that makes everything impossible in your life. Enjoy your time with your friends tomorrow. A diversion is exactly what you need.

Felt okay before until I found out my brother & his girlfriend are moving to my house tomorrow. Thought it wasn't going to be for another 10 days or so. I REALLY do not want to live with them at all. I'm just worried it's going to **** up my mental health even worse because it was a living hell living with him in the past. I think he found out from a mutual friend that I talked to that I'm not thrilled with it, so it's possible that's why he didn't even get me anything for my birthday that just passed. Just feel like all that's going to happen is problems will start here.

I feel itchy. Otherwise, I've had a pleasant weekend off. I'm recovering from a cold, but my mood is positive. I saw my nieces on Saturday and cleaned my bathroom today. I didn't have enough steam to clean my kitchen. There's tomorrow though.

Unsure of how I feel. Not too bad, but very anxious - when am I not, I wonder?

My friends were so nice to me last night - unconditional love I get from that couple! Makes me teary to think about it.

Trying to get back on diet, stop drinking alone and mid-week, and cutting back on the smokes until I feel I can try again.

I just used a chain and 2 ton comalong to rip out another buried crair for my land lady... The previous owner of the property must have just scraped stuff.. Last year a refrigerator came up

I am to old for this crap.

I'm feeling like a fool. I would be surprised if it was otherwise. And anxious...fear is my everyday's companion.

Sorry to hear that Mikayla - btw I like your name. Anxiety and fear is awful to feel. I remember a few panic attacks myself and I felt frozen, like I wanted to stay right where I stood and not move. Hope you get to feeling better. Just remember it will pass. :console:

My friend once said that being on medication was like "finally being able to see in color", and I'm beginning to see that he was right.

But I'm scared that they'll stop working again. We'll see what happens.

Edited by Drakeyfox