The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Ixeua

I've been in limbo the last few days, it just feels like everything is hopeless.  I have been dealing with this f*****g illness for most of my life and now the darkness has it's filthy claws around my son and is slowly dragging him down.  I'm trying desperately to keep his head above water but I feel like I'm losing him.  I just want my happy boy back. :coopcray:

Sending love and hugs to everyone, I hope you find some light in your day.  :hugs:

Managed not to eff things up with some stuff I had to do for this group we're involved in.

It's doing a lot of filing online files and doing meeting minutes.

Secretarial stuff and a bit tedious, but I did it in my scattered half-assed way. I'm not the kid who put all her grade school assignments in between neatly colored sheets of construction paper, headings printed perfectly, taking pride in her work.

I just do it.

I don't know what it is to take pride in my work. Maybe because it's the type of work I tend to do.

I've been in limbo the last few days, it just feels like everything is hopeless.  I have been dealing with this f*****g illness for most of my life and now the darkness has it's filthy claws around my son and is slowly dragging him down.  I'm trying desperately to keep his head above water but I feel like I'm losing him.  I just want my happy boy back. :coopcray:

Sending love and hugs to everyone, I hope you find some light in your day.  :hugs:

you need hugs, too, Purple Storm. :hugs:

I feel like I know everything will be okay as long as I keep trying to move forward and make the positive changes in my life giving me balance. 

I know what I should do. I just need to do it.

I'm surprisingly optimistic today... and every other day it seems. 

Edited by UnderOn30

I just made it back in town after spending a week with the most stress inducing people on the planet.  I got very little sleep, was up all day long in scorching heat as I wondered across the desert.  I got lost twice.  I am a land navigation expert; I use to teach classes on it to military personnel.  For me to get lost, tells you how completely out of it I was.  I spent the last day with my older sister who made the entire trip worth it.  Slept the entire way home and picked up my dog who had apparently forgotten me while I was gone.  I thought I was going to wake up this morning hating the world; but, it wasn't like that at all.  I simply felt revealed.  Though, I did have this dream that I was watching this covenant of witches cutting people apart while they were alive and eating their flesh raw.  They didn't even use any sauce; which, was the really odd part.

hi-fem-hi-hello-female-smiley-emoticon-0

I'm a big ***** and kind of fell into a hole in my yard yesterday with my bad knee and messed it up... just got out of therapy so it's feeling temporary better because of the electrical stimulation. Tomorrow is my last PT appointment and I have my second opinion appt next Monday. Mentally, I feel stressed out. Physically, I feel beat down. It could be worse, it could be better.

OW OW OW OW OW!

Get better!

Yeah Owwww :verysad3: . Hope the pain & mental stress eases up ff. 

:coopcray: I'm so so sorry Purple. You poor little thing :coopcray:  God, it's heartbreaking to hear. I hope he's on meds & I hope they start helping soon. They do take a few weeks to kick in...I know that doesn't help.

Sending those big squeezy, although also kinda boney, hugs :smilingteeth:  ((((hugs))))).

Edited by Els1e

((((Big Hugs to all who need them...AND those who don't!))))

I'm doing pretty good, just tired and a bit anxious. I need to go through my wardrobe to see what is appropriate for work AND still fits. I had a pretty good therapy appointment, and then exchanged numbers with an exotic looking man with blue eyes in line at the grocery store. :nod: I'm not sure if anything will come of that, but I like talking to new people, and it is a good idea for me to at least get to know men.

Aww that's awesome Christina. In a grocery store line, fantastic! lol  :Coopclapping:  Good luck for first day on the job also. I forget the start date.

Edited by Els1e

I took one of my daughter's Adderal pills this morning,and I feel flipping amazing. I want to see if I can get a doctor to prescribe to me since it works so well against my depression

Yep, ADHD meds are amazing. I was on them for 6 years (for ADHD). They do help with depression, & although the buzz does wear off a little, the effect did stick around for me. They’re also brilliant for focus.

I heard a neurologist being interviewed who was of the opinion that everyone should be on them. They’re basically a smart pill. They make you super-sharp also. If you don't have ADHD, I hope your pdoc is open-minded on the subject. Best of luck.

Feeling slightly unhinged. One minute I'm fine (in terms of feeling stable, not the 'I'm fine...in no way whatsoever' type-fine) & the next, I'm totally wrecked (mood crash & anxious mess). At a low point at the moment, trying to claw my way out of the trough. I'm sure I'll feel differently/perfectly ok in a couple of hours.

I know it's mostly weight-related. ^&%* does anyone wanna donate like about 3 kilos of their body weight? This is just insane. Who loses their appetite/thirst completely & has that last for almost half their life? Who does that happen to? And no one can explain it. Well, at least they can't fix it. Sorry, aaaargh  :taz: . I'm ok. *Breathe*. 

Been considering hospital again, then promptly ruling it out. I can do this.... :no:  . Yes, yes I can  :no:

Burnt out after work, the last 2 days have been a real pain for me. Was about to lose my temper with the 4th year apprentice and rip into him, i've had enough of him and his BS.

Starting to wounder if i have low self esteem? Maybe cause i always eat donuts at lunch and smoko?

But on a happier note i've put the drivers door back together on the XH ute and pulled the headlights out ready to be restored as they've gone yellow.

I rather be at home than at work but i need income of some sorts. Time for me to move on from the bus company and move onto something else.

Burnt out after work, the last 2 days have been a real pain for me. Was about to lose my temper with the 4th year apprentice and rip into him, i've had enough of him and his BS.

Starting to wounder if i have low self esteem? Maybe cause i always eat donuts at lunch and smoko?

But on a happier note i've put the drivers door back together on the XH ute and pulled the headlights out ready to be restored as they've gone yellow.

I rather be at home than at work but i need income of some sorts. Time for me to move on from the bus company and move onto something else.

Despite being 100% USA and never traveled to Australia, I have long admired the Falcon Utes due to their uniqueness and combination of power and utility. 4.0 6 I assume, heard that is a fine and reliable powerplant. Knew a fellow in another city I lived in that had a pristine XA GT hardtop. Thanks for a bit of bright to my day.