The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Ixeua

I feel kind of wishy washy today, but I do have a positive thing on my mind today.  I love to crochet.  I've been so depressed that I haven't even been able to motivate myself to pick up my hook.  But I did a couple days ago...even if I didn't crochet much.

I love animals, so I decided to see how I could motivate myself in this way.  I found a donation project called the snuggles project.  This is a project where I can crochet blankets and pet beds to donate to animal shelters.  I think I can feel like I have some sort of purpose in doing this.  Now..if I can just motivate myself to start!

Starsea - I hope the anger dissipates a little - dissolves in acceptance and love. Cheesy, i know, but for me, and I suspect most, anger is the absolute worst.  A few weeks ago, when I was finally dealing with my relationship breakup, I listened over and over to Don Henley's song Heart of the Matter.  Try that one.  It helped me. "You keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside..."

For me - I am on the edge of something bad, I fear.  Had a date last night - I just can't see it happening between us - we're too different.  Another lady I went out with is seemingly losing (has lost ?) interest.

I am not attracted to anyone. Nothing clicks.  I'm incapable of feeling a spark.  I fear I'm going to be alone forever.

Extremely down as my father passed away today as I was at the airport trying to get back. Sat in the airport trying not to cry but I was. I was just visiting him and just left this morning even though I had a feeling I should stay.

This on top of my 14 year relationship coming to what appears to be the end and no one knows this.

I hate being on cymbalta cause I fear it will cause me health issues later on in life.

I wish I could just go to sleep for a month

Oh, damn SMC. I'm so sorry. The old adage of "when it rains, it pours" is certainly true.

All I can say is that I really feel for you. Best wishes--and please keep posting here so we know you are doing ok.

Bleh. I got loaded yesterday, in spite of my "no drinking" bracelet. I'm so fed up with work. Constant no-win situations, constant impossible deadlines, constant staff issues, constant customer Biotching. I work like a fiend and I'm still broke (monthly maintenance payments to my ex clean me out). I bought my daughter a pair of shoes yesterday and now I'm broke until the next paycheck.

I'm so tempted to say "screw it" and become a freaking bum. This rat is getting mighty tired of the rat race

Sick from the heath.. It's so warm here, I spend a lovely time at the pool and even though I stayed in the shades most of my time, I still have a headache..

Same. Not a fan of the heat or almost 24/7 sunlight. Fall can't come fast enough.

Well I'm a little bit anxious now.  Glad I don't typically get anxiety or panic attacks.  Just got out of a meeting where it was announced the small company I work for was bought out by a multi-billion dollar company.  But they assure us that things will remain the same because we are keeping our company name, we're now just a wholly owned subsidiary of this other big company.  And then they throw in "well for at least the next six months".  And then our CEO says that regardless he will be fighting for all of us.  LOL.  Sounds like change is coming regardless.  I don't know whether to feel good that my benefits are going to be sooo much better or worried I'll end up with a new manager or end up run out of this job.  Just when you think things are pretty stable and you can work on living with depression/anxiety and extra stress.  Oh well, such is life.  

Extremely down as my father passed away today as I was at the airport trying to get back. Sat in the airport trying not to cry but I was. I was just visiting him and just left this morning even though I had a feeling I should stay.

This on top of my 14 year relationship coming to what appears to be the end and no one knows this.

I hate being on cymbalta cause I fear it will cause me health issues later on in life.

I wish I could just go to sleep for a month

I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose a parent, no matter what the circumstances.

Sending you sympathy over cyberspace.

Sick from the heath.. It's so warm here, I spend a lovely time at the pool and even though I stayed in the shades most of my time, I still have a headache..

Same. Not a fan of the heat or almost 24/7 sunlight. Fall can't come fast enough.
Well I don't mind sun but this is just too much. I prefer Spring weather. About 22 degrees with a nice breeze :) Edited by Cupcake_girl

Lost my stupid old work slide phone today - really irritated about that.  Oh well, I've been meaning to get my own smartphone (finally!) and I'll let this be the catalyst.

Otherwise, lonely, empty, but weirdly hopeful that someday it will all turn around for me.

Bri