Sign in to follow this  
Ixeua

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Grr...

Did something that seemed to have been strangely taxing yesterday evening.

Spent most of today off and on sleeping.

So it's 10:12pm and I'm pretty awake. Don't want to be!

Feeling extremely anxious. I sometimes see things that aren't there and they won't leave and I'm starting to panic. Last time this happened I started seeing myself as a monster and I was terrified of my reflection. Now I'm seeing a creature staring at me from the dark of my room. I feel like it's going to attack me at any moment and the panic is making me extremely paranoid. Too scared to leave my room and seek help at this point.

I know it's not real, but I cannot control it. My mind won't stop imagining things. All I feel is terror, imagining it running at me to attack. I feel so powerless and stupid.

Feeling extremely anxious. I sometimes see things that aren't there and they won't leave and I'm starting to panic. Last time this happened I started seeing myself as a monster and I was terrified of my reflection. Now I'm seeing a creature staring at me from the dark of my room. I feel like it's going to attack me at any moment and the panic is making me extremely paranoid. Too scared to leave my room and seek help at this point.

I know it's not real, but I cannot control it. My mind won't stop imagining things. All I feel is terror, imagining it running at me to attack. I feel so powerless and stupid.

The mind is a powerful thing that unfortunately we are not always in control of. Just keep reminding yourself that it's not real & you have the power to take control & banish all those thoughts. You are stronger than your thoughts x

Like crap. My parents came in yesterday and we drank and I drank too much and had to take a vacation day today. I didn't think I drank that much, but, geez, it is now becoming a problem. I hope this is the wake up call I need.

Anxious, disappointed in myself, self-loathing, and down.

Feeling super let down by someone who I'd thought my closest friend. But I'm just a side kick, so what does it matter. I get brought along to "hangout" only while she does her errands. While she hangs out with her other friends to play games, take pictures and scenes of a video she wants to make. She even tells me she wants to hang out and that I should wait for a text or call. When I never get it, I find myself on FB, and see a post from a mutual friend of how they hung out and that it was awesome.

Kinda makes me feel like I'm good enough to hang out with. But maybe her mom finally got her to see me from her own viewpoint: dumb, ugly, white trailer trash. I dunno, though. I really don't. It's only rants about what ever is going wrong in her life when she decides she wants to talk to me.

It's left me angry and hurt. And when that's gone, I don't think I'll care anymore

Trying to keep a leveled head. Gotta stay at it, no one's gonna help you through anything but yourself. Just so very tiring and doubt is creeping in.. :unsure: