Sign in to follow this  
Ixeua

The "how Do You Feel Right Now?" Thread

Getting something off your chest is therapeutic. Similar to sites like muttr.com, this is a thread for expressing stuff you probably don't feel like expressing in a full thread. You might want to write something quickly or you can pour your heart out. It does not matter. Write how you feel right now or what is on your mind and just get it off your chest.

I've crashed big today. I'm in the middle of a divorce. I'm overwhelmed at work. A very dear friend has been diagnosed with a nasty disease.

Last Sunday, I decided to stop drinking (again). But damn, it is really REALLY difficult to ignore the desire for numbness right now.

Edited by JD4010

The future is too overwhelming to think about and the past is gone and not worth thinking about. Sometimes I'm only able to think about right now and what is going on at this moment, and it's great. I love these times and try to remain in the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy and free! Decided to skip my last week if workimg at my job I just resigned from so I could have some ME time! Hugs to everyone else that is down in the dumps today.

I feel like I am never going to get well. i feel like I am drowning. I feel like I'm letting those closest to me down. I am sick and tired of feeling this way. I want to be well. I want to enjoy my life and feel happy about all of the good things in it. I want to be happy. I deserve to be happy. I want this pain to end. I want to wake up tomorrow feeling hopeful and full of energy. I want to live, rather than just exist.

Thanks for listening.

Hope you are feeling better today!

I've crashed big today. I'm in the middle of a divorce. I'm overwhelmed at work. A very dear friend has been diagnosed with a nasty disease.

Last Sunday, I decided to stop drinking (again). But damn, it is really REALLY difficult to ignore the desire for numbness right now.

I hope that your situation has gotten better in the last few days and that you refrained from the alcohol. ((Hugs))

I hope that your situation has gotten better in the last few days and that you refrained from the alcohol. ((Hugs))

Situation is ongoing, but I'm on day 8 of sobriety. It sure is nice not having a hangover on Monday morning.

Edited by JD4010

I feel empty. I feel numb. I feel like there is nothing I want to do. Nothing excites me, nothing motivates me. There are things I want to and should be doing but I can't. I don't have it in me.

I feel like I have to put on a brave face and smile for the camera so I don't get the people around me down and upset or fed up with me for being so mopey.

I feel frustrated. So frustrated that nobody understands what this illness is all about. I just told my girlfriend I had no motivation at all to do anything and she just told me "Well that's when you have to just get up and start doing something. You'll get motivated as you get moving." Ugh.

I feel like there's nothing in the world that can make me feel better.

I feel sick of feeling this way.

I feel sick of not feeling anything.

Edited by misslynnsky

Tired of taking medication that doesn't work (on my fourth kind now), tired of all the crappy withdraw symptoms when you want to stop one.

Sad, disgust and hate my body since i took 70 pounds in the last two years due to my depression. Fed up of my memory problems due to depression too. Really wish i finally find something that brings me alive again, been a year and still no energy :(

I feel like I am never going to get well. i feel like I am drowning. I feel like I'm letting those closest to me down. I am sick and tired of feeling this way. I want to be well. I want to enjoy my life and feel happy about all of the good things in it. I want to be happy. I deserve to be happy. I want this pain to end. I want to wake up tomorrow feeling hopeful and full of energy. I want to live, rather than just exist.

Thanks for listening.

Its seems like i could have wrote that, feel your pain