To A Point I Could Care Less

Would love to use swear words to.describe my feelings. I just don't care about life. Doesn't mean I want to.end mine or anyone else's life. Life is precious... it is the actions of life I don't care about anymore. I could care less if I wake up. If I walked away from work and my family wouldn't care. I am 26.have no.friends...feel no one believes in me with my family or at work. I don't believe in myself I never done much I feel so.

I just have no more motivation.

i second that.

most days i cant find the 'up's to get myself out of the house,

as i type this, i can hardly compose my thoughts, my mind just hasn't got the focus, its like hell

we just need plenty of rest, kindness, thats what i do when i loose motivation, and i dont put too much expectations on myself. dont take anything on or make any major changes.

baby tippy toes

baby tippy toes

thats all i can manage when the tanks empty

be kind to yourself,

You probably have anhedonia like me. A feeling of "whateverness" where nothing feels like anything.

I'm too embarrassed to even be around my own friends, feeling so uncomfortable and out of place.

A change of scenery can do wonders. I always feel better when I'm not here.

Have no friends or support. The family in my life is no support and work I feel after incidents of getting injured on the job, no one feels that I am capable of doing the job. To the point where if another issue occurs one supervisor said I am nor letting you back on the floor. I work in a psych hospital.

You work in a psych hospital?

Wow. Does that seem like the best place to be for someone who is depressed? I can't imagine the strength it takes to do your job.

I had to retire early due to disability, injury and lots of other stuff. That means I have no social network like those of you who work. So as long as you are well enough to work, cultivate some friendships. It's a lot better than being home alone all the time.

I used to have good advice, but these days........ hmm...... these days.

Ill tell ya what - Sometimes it just feels like your guts are spilled all over the floor, and people/family are stepping over them like you're in their way.

And that doesn't feel very good, but you know what. **** it.

I have my moments where I just distort my thoughts. Feeling improved improved in mood. I was able to step away from situation and take the moment to put things in perspective. All a learning process and grow from every experience.

Appreciate the support on here from everyone allowing me the chance to communicate my emotions and feelings out. Again being aware and understanding of issues going on. At times believe less trivial then what is.going on in your lives, but thank you for taking the time to respond with your feedback.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, I feel most depressed at night. In the dark, in bed by myself. The loneliness and sad thoughts really start to race. Most days I'm okay, pretty bland from the anhedonia, but once the sun sets all the true feelings seem to spew out. Weird. Like the guy above says, you got to say **** it. Of course, much easier said then done. The worst part of anhedonia is the lack of motivation to get you out of it. We're all in quicksand, but we only need a hand.

You know I frequently read about helping yourself by remembering when you did feel good.

I have been MDD for so long I can't remember I time when I did feel good. I can't even remember a time when I felt anything, at least not anything positive.

I don't care about anyone or anything.

Too hard for too long.

As far as living this existence, I really couldn't care less.