Sign in to follow this  
TiffanyC

What Are You Thankful For Today? Even If It's Something Little...

I am thankful that I felt better today than I have in months.

I'm also thankful because my husband's car needed a big repair, and it ended up costing a lot less than we thought it would. And I'm thankful that we had the money to pay for it, and that even though the car is getting old, it has been reliable.

Today I am thinking about Mothers Day, and I'm thankful for my mom. She tried hard to be a good mom, and even though we have our share of issues, I know she loves me.

that somehow i've managed to keep a job for 10.5 years even, and have been able to support myself pretty much comfortably (I used to be on SSI, basically poverty)

zero drama in my life (although in fairness, I dont have much of a social life, and right now thats ok)

rare if ever experience the panic attacks nowdays

I dont have a migraine at this moment

my home is paid off and no debt

my parents are still with me

this forum

you

Ooooooo, so glad for being able to feel positive.Its such a refreshing change

I am joining the "plus march"

I am grateful for a roof over my head

the food everyone grows

even the rain...

wow, if i carry on like this, i will end up in nirvana quicker than i thought

anyone got a buddha mobile?

Im thankful to the person who invented the V8 engine,

Can't hate a V8!

Falcon - Did you hear about the Mustang who assaulted the electric car?

It was released as it had no Prius

Sorry - ain't thankful for this "Christmas Cracker" sense of humour.

But am thankful for unreal family members, friends. Also thankful for seeing so many people here really showing their deep strength.

Im thankful to the person who invented the V8 engine,

Can't hate a V8!

Falcon - Did you hear about the Mustang who assaulted the electric car?

It was released as it had no Prius

No i didn't mate, must google it and find out.

clean sheets, clean me, that I felt good enough to cook tonight, my mom, this cool breeze blowing through the open window, and lemon shandies

The BBC programme "Top Gear" (available on netflix). It is absolutely hilarious, an awesome diversion, even for souls like me who don't really care about automobiles so much....my daughter turned me onto this show.

Also, an unexpected visit tonight from sister along with an unexpected "mickey" of Jameson Irish alcohol. It's been a long, long time since I've imbibed and I'm feeling zero guilt over it.

Had lunch today with my three sisters and my one niece. Mom and dad are gone but we made the best of it. It was a sunny and beautiful day so that helped.

Thankful for the person who allowed me to go ahead of her in the queue at the supermarket - she must've known was having a cr@p day. Small things like that really can help to knock you out of a stupor at times

Today I'm thankful I had a great sleep yesterday and got up this am at 5am to go to yoga without a hitch. Also very grateful for my new job I like it more every day and actually feel like I'm getting to make a difference and feel proud of where I work instead of outraged daily and constantly on the war path with the government and causing a ruckus. Oh and that the flood that happened three floors above me did not do any damage at all to my apartment !!!

I am thankful for everything. Life even with it's challenges. Family even if they make you angry they have their good moments. Nature and animals. Having a job for the moment which can be stressful. However, am so far able to do it. Will leave it at a positive note.

I'm so grateful for my dog. I've had her for over two years now and I feel like I've been thru some tough times, don't know how I would have done it without her. She's such a great dog.