Sign in to follow this  
Readytothrowinthetowel

Anger Is Off The Charts

Ready,

I don't have that problem, but my uncle had that problem majorly with prozac. Though, I might have had a small problem with it when I was on wellbutrin---I just noticed the anxiety more.

Have you talked to your doc about it? May be time to switch meds before any major problems arise from the anger.

Best Wishes.

Yes, Wellbutrin caused major anger issues for me. My doctor added Effexor back in the mix to help while taking the Wellbutrin. It has helped but I still have some anger issues. Trying to work through it since the Wellbutrin really helps with my depression. Good luck & hopefully the doctor can help.

Oh my goodness yes!!!! I feel like I could have written this post myself. I have been taking Wellbutrin for almost 4 months now and my anger is so bad that I am upsetting my kids. I feel I yell like a lunatic all day long. I am cussing WAY more as well, and in front of my poor kiddos. I thought it was from life circumstances and not the medicine because I am only on 150mg. We got a new puppy 6 weeks ago and she is a holy terror so I thought my anger was from that stress. I may need to change meds because what good is it to be not depressed anymore only to be angry.

Oh my goodness yes!!!! I feel like I could have written this post myself. I have been taking Wellbutrin for almost 4 months now and my anger is so bad that I am upsetting my kids. I feel I yell like a lunatic all day long. I am cussing WAY more as well, and in front of my poor kiddos. I thought it was from life circumstances and not the medicine because I am only on 150mg. We got a new puppy 6 weeks ago and she is a holy terror so I thought my anger was from that stress. I may need to change meds because what good is it to be not depressed anymore only to be angry.

Omg lol you could be my female clone. Upsetting kids yes,the cussing yes,new dog yes. All though I still battle the depression, even if it did work like you the anger is getting to bad funny though I'm usually the most laid back person I always said I don't belong in the fast paced Midwest

I had this problem on Wellbutrin too. Major anger and a big increase in anxiety. I had to stop taking it completely, I couldn't handle it. I've never been an angry person, so it was totally out of character.

Omg lol you could be my female clone. Upsetting kids yes,the cussing yes,new dog yes. All though I still battle the depression, even if it did work like you the anger is getting to bad funny though I'm usually the most laid back person I always said I don't belong in the fast paced Midwest

I also feel like I am shutting everyone out. Ex. I feel like I hate my husband, hate my kids, hate my dogs, hate my neighbors. If I don't do something about this soon then everyone is going to hate me back. My daughter burst in to tears the other day and said that I was always in a bad mood and that makes me sad. I am at a loss. I am currently reading Feeling Good by David Burns but I don't know what else to do. I have been exercising for 5 days a week for 4 months now so I have the happy exercise endorphins running through my brain except that they are not making me so happy..... :( I guess I while stop the wellbutrin and try something else. I hate the idea of even being on meds.......uggg.

Help OMG help...I made a profile just to talk to you. I found a post u made years ago about random two second or less long heart flip flop. I'm having the same exact stuff. Please please 

What did you find out. I need all info. I have no access to doctors and ur post was identical to what I experience every day. 

Are all of you on the XL version ? I could not take that version, I am on the SR version, and it seems to cause less anger. I could not take the XL, made me a raving maniac.