Just Had A Little Meltdown.

So i pride myself on hardly ever getting angry and I just blew up over nothing as I was leaving work and am currently having hard time accepting what happened. This is depression is on a fast track to ruining my life and destroying what little I have. Its making me who I am not and I don't even want to look in the mirror right now. Anyone else having problems with anger? In any case I felt like venting, and I kinda need someone to talk to right now.

Yeah I've had issues with anger like that off and on. Any little thing can set me off, I get filled with rage and it's scary. Usually happens when I feel that someone has treated me poorly sometimes, it's due to frustration of lack of progress in my life.

Mine is mostly my family :( hubby and I are a little rocky at the moment and my kids and mom are getting the butt end of it all. I do come to find when I do lose it with my friends they are the first to understand and forgive :) I have found the more I talk about what's bugging me the less I have been blowing up but I also have to choose who I talk to that won't pass judgment another reason I'm really glad I found this sight