Looks Like My Wife Is Leaving Me.

Dicenvice

Sorry to hear that man. I'm cruising that way myself. The wife said "let's get you better before we decide if we split." meanwhile, she's separating our finances.

My parents refuse to admit I have a problem. They just act like it doesn't exist.

I look at it this way... If this life falls apart, it's an opportunity to build a new one.

Keep your head up.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Im not mad, ive never been more sane. My uncle can't take what I know as the truth apparently. Has deleted me from facebook as a result. I suppose my grandmother should have thought twice of her disgusting life. Before she called me out as a person who sits on a pitty pan.

The irony now, the irony is palpable.

Don't worry all im good, just had a rough couple of days where I took 240 dollars of alcohol to the face. And at corner store prices that's a lot of booze. My wife took my bank card though, so I had to stop.

Going back to the VA ward for a while, I got a point to make.

Maybe you should try to get your mind off all thing all together, with something other than alcohol, I mean, I knows it must be really, really hard to do, while still dealing with depression on top of all, but you should try to not let the anger consume you.

I didn't want to drink, I hate alcohol. But I wanted to go out with a bang. I underestimated my tolerance to the stuff, even though I hadn't touched it for over a year prior to those three days.

Ill tell ya what, it may have not killed me, but I felt like I was dying for 2 days after.

I the famous philosopher Roger Alan Wade was right - If you're gonna' be dumb, you gotta' be tough.

No, they don't, and as much as I like to think of myself as capable of handling negative emotions from loved ones. It just hurts to get on constantly by your own family over something that you're doing everything you can to fix. They see me get help, and they think its weakness.

I'll tell ya what though, I've done more hard work than most of them put together. My body and mind are starting to really show the cracks now. Especially after that drink a thon, must have fallen down the stairs at some point.

I am so sorry. I am honestly surprised my husband hasn't left me, considering for the first 2 years of our marriage I was unmedicated. And now during my pregnancy, I am mostly unmedicated and I am hoping I don't go back to how I was