Why Is Everything Boring?

Im not sure if this topic fits in here. But lately, everything just seems boring to me. Go to youtube, boring but pases time. Go to the bar and play pool, fun for 10 minutes then boring. Its like im bored with life. But I dont feel depressed, unless my depression is manifesting itself in the form of boredom?

I think that's one of things that play into depression. It could also mean that that you're unsatisfied with what you're doing with your life, like there is something lacking, whether it be a goal education, or something else. That could cause you to lose interest in regular activities.

I think that's one of things that play into depression. It could also mean that that you're unsatisfied with what you're doing with your life, like there is something lacking, whether it be a goal education, or something else. That could cause you to lose interest in regular activities.

Im not unsatisfied with what Im doing. I will be starting uni in july and im really looking forward to it. I have a stink job, but it pays the bills, so cant complain about that

It's something you have to work against actively, depression makes it all monotone. It inhibits your ability to see value and possibility in things.

I feel like life is kinda monotone anyway. Go to work, come home make dinner. Go to work come home make dinner. Unless you have the money to do exciting stuff, thats basically life in a nutshell, at least for me it is at the moment

I am always bored, my brain needs lots of stimulation. I do go through phases though, where one thing keeps me occupied for a period of time and then suddenly I don't want anything to do with it anymore. You just have to keep trying different things and find what is going to keep your brain going at the time.

Well I suffer from depression and feel the same way I'm extremly bored with life

After I posted this topic last night. I watched some adventure time online. It was actually very entertaining. First time iv felt entertained in months
You would like regular show

Iv seen a few episodes of that. But its wierd, I get this type of nostalgia from Adevnture time, which I dont get from other shows

I am always bored, my brain needs lots of stimulation. I do go through phases though, where one thing keeps me occupied for a period of time and then suddenly I don't want anything to do with it anymore. You just have to keep trying different things and find what is going to keep your brain going at the time.

I tell ya what got my brain going, going mountain biking, couldnt focus on nothing but riding haha

Well I suffer from depression and feel the same way I'm extremly bored with life

After I posted this topic last night. I watched some adventure time online. It was actually very entertaining. First time iv felt entertained in months

I think Adventure Time is entering its 6th season, so you're in luck. Maybe it has more to do with pastimes that don't give back? Pool and television are relaxing, but not very stimulating or rewarding.

I think Adventure Time is entering its 6th season, so you're in luck. Maybe it has more to do with pastimes that don't give back? Pool and television are relaxing, but not very stimulating or rewarding.

Rewarding. Well Im starting uni in july, maybe thatll be rewarding enough, and time consuming enough