What Are You Eating?

AloneGuy

McDonald's "chicken" nuggets. Ooooo, one just tasted fishy! :yuck: Drinking my staple, Diet Sunkist!

I remember when they did the commercials 'now with all white meat' and I remember thinking

'what the h*ll have I been eating?!' :Coopwink:

Lol

mmmmmhmmm, white meat and 17 other ingredients of questionable quality. But they still stay cruchy even when cold!

Nothing as it yet and I'm starving, my brain and my stomach are in total disagreement right now. My brain wants a poutine with extra cheese and gravy but my stomach say no way to hard to digest. My debate now is should I listen to my brain and risking to pay the price later. I guess I will first get some Pepto-Bismol at the pharmacy and then go get my yummy poutine.

Cupcakes. So many cupcakes.

Yeah cupcakes! Gotta love them :) Hence my name haha.

I had the most delicious potatoes ever!! haha. Normally I am not a big fan but these were sooo good. I cut them in chunks, boiled them, then sizzled them in olive oil, add spices and sea salt and baked them in the oven. So far my "recipe" ?

Edited by Cupcake_girl

Soon, a Tombstone 4 meat pizza to celebrate spending $100 for groceries in Feb.for myself. Whoop (good shopper).

Wow! That's all you spent? Did that cover all your food for Feb. or did you eat out some, with friends some and the like?

I usually eat pretty well, heart health - wise low carb works for me. But lately my ex has been bringing me so much junk and I haven't been able to get to the store to buy what I prefer. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful. I'm stressed though because I have blood work Thursday and I have no idea what's going to show up and that is unusual for me! LOL!