What Are You Eating?

AloneGuy

Today I drank two cups of tea.

Tomorrow I plan on not eating again.

The plan is, don't **** yourself - just sleep as much as possible and eat as little as possible. I also will not allow myself to shower or change my clothes or brush my teeth. I do not want to take care of myself in any way. I just want to minimise my waking hours as much as possible.

Today I drank two cups of tea.

Tomorrow I plan on not eating again.

The plan is, don't **** yourself - just sleep as much as possible and eat as little as possible. I also will not allow myself to shower or change my clothes or brush my teeth. I do not want to take care of myself in any way. I just want to minimise my waking hours as much as possible.

Oh bethanyblackpool, I am sorry you are feeling this way.  Do you have a doctor or therapist?  I am concerned about you.

Like orso, I am concerned about you, bethanyblackpool.  :hugs:  Are you seeing a therapist or a doctor?  I'm glad you've decided not to hurt yourself.  Please don't give up on taking care of yourself.  :hugs:

Thank you orso and 20yearsandcounting. I'm unfortunately not high-risk enough to qualify for therapy on the NHS as there are really long waiting lists and I'm clear that I don't want to **** myself. I don't begrudge others being placed in higher priority at all, this is a necessity. But I do begrudge the billions of pounds pledged to mental health services in the conservative manifesto that disappeared post-election. This is a problem for so many people and it needs addressing.

I can't afford the £50 a session for a private therapist. I've tried various medications before but it's not the answer for me right now - this time I just feel worthless and purposeless, rather than a chemical imbalance causing depression. I know I need therapy really, I know that would be the positive move. But at the same time I simply can't see the point. I can't imagine seeing any worth in my life. What's the point of getting therapy when you have no reason to fix yourself? I don't know. I ate a banana today.

Thank you orso and 20yearsandcounting. I'm unfortunately not high-risk enough to qualify for therapy on the NHS as there are really long waiting lists and I'm clear that I don't want to **** myself. I don't begrudge others being placed in higher priority at all, this is a necessity. But I do begrudge the billions of pounds pledged to mental health services in the conservative manifesto that disappeared post-election. This is a problem for so many people and it needs addressing.

I can't afford the £50 a session for a private therapist. I've tried various medications before but it's not the answer for me right now - this time I just feel worthless and purposeless, rather than a chemical imbalance causing depression. I know I need therapy really, I know that would be the positive move. But at the same time I simply can't see the point. I can't imagine seeing any worth in my life. What's the point of getting therapy when you have no reason to fix yourself? I don't know. I ate a banana today.

Good, at least you ate something, bethanyblackpool.  That's a start.  I'm sorry that therapy is beyond what you can do right now.  You are worthwhile because you are here, but I know how impossible it is to see that.  :hugs:  I hope we see more of you around.