What Are You Eating?

AloneGuy

Purple please try to eat, not only for health resons, but you would be missed if you got ill and couldn't make here on DF :hugs:

Aww thanks nibsy. 

I had a piece of toast with marmalade for breakfast and a cup of tea.  Now I'm having a coffee.

salad so far today, i've concentrated so much on my mental health i have forgotten about my physical health!! its not good, I now have love handles but no one to love them  :coopcray:

Purplestorm, its good to hear your making the effort, keep it up girl. 

Greek salad with quinoa and fresh orange juice with soda water 

Update: I've been eating wayyyyy tooooo much quinoa - just found out that it's over 600 calories (Protein) per one cup. So to eat 1/4 cup or 1/2 a cup would not be satisfying for me regardless if i add tons of veggies. What's the saying, "too much of a good thing is too much"

Sound delicious.. :smile:

I have been eating a salad with Kale, Swiss Chard and Spinach.. mix some cold quinoa, shredded carrots, celery, tomatoes, feta cheese and a type of Yum sauce i buy. (it's from a place called Cafe Yum) anyway.. it's very good. It is my dinner standard for the summer….

Update: I've been eating wayyyyy tooooo much quinoa - just found out that it's over 600 calories (Protein) per one cup. So to eat 1/4 cup or 1/2 a cup would not be satisfying for me regardless if i add tons of veggies. What's the saying, "too much of a good thing is too much"

Quinoa has a lot of health benefits as a grain….. Protein and minerals top the list. I eat about 1/4 of a cup on my salads..which is about 140 calories. I have not eaten meat since 1983.. so it's a good protein source for me.  However, if you are counting calories,  8 ounces of many types of protein based foods would be fairly high