What Are You Eating?

AloneGuy

I wasn't sure if there was a thread like this or not.

So thought it might be fun to mention what we are eating, planning to eat, or just ate :)

I'll start. Tonight I will be making rigatoni with butter and parmesan cheese for dinner.

Pasta w/butter has always been a staple for me :)

great idea, it may give a few of us the drive to do a bit better with our meals if we are "accountable"

had a slice of cheese for breakfast & 1/2 pan of coffee - yea my bad

lunch was a bowl of home made stew (I had canned it last year so it was just a heat & eat)

treated myself to McDonald's today - got enough for tomorrow's lunch as well

cheese slice & 1/2 coffee - breakie

bought stuff cause it was on sale and went a bit crazy lol - 7:30am eating Dad's chocolate chip cookies, not the oatmeal kind the shortbread kind

mid morning - 1/2 box of cheese crackers (yep still going a bit nuts with the treats)

late lunch - 2 chicken wraps with ranch dressing

haven't figured out dinner yet

Probably pasta (shells, I like that shape) for dinner again tonight....I really need to go grocery shopping tomorrow.

Edit- oh wait, I do have a bag of frozen stir fry veggies, and a jar of cashews, so maybe I'll make something more interesting :)

Edited by AloneGuy

They are my favorite from the local restaurant I go to, I told them I continue my business based on the egg rolls. I only have 2 restaurants that I can eat chinese food from because of this. My motto, if the crunchy food is good, the rest will be good as well. Crunch, crunch crunch. I love crunchy food!