Sign in to follow this  
keeper of dogs

Flonase (Nasal Steroid)Use And Depression.

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I've taken nasal steroid sprays for about 10 years and have not noticed that they affect me in the manner in which they affect you. I imagine others have experiences more in line with yours. In any case, I am very sorry that you are falling back into depression!!! Have you spoken to the prescribing physician [of the nasal steroid] about what is happening to you?

Edited by Epictetus

this is happen only for fake steroid use they harmful for our body. i personally experience that than i buy steroid only for top-steroids-online.com website they  provide real product.    

I'm a long term user of Flonase...and don't think it has any effect on my mood. I do find it effective for allergies however. I'm glad they now offer it OTC because I hate visiting the doctor for prescriptions.

29 minutes ago, JD4010 said:

I'm a long term user of Flonase...and don't think it has any effect on my mood. I do find it effective for allergies however. I'm glad they now offer it OTC because I hate visiting the doctor for prescriptions.

I used it for years and I agree with what you've said.

Edited by sober4life