Welcome to DF, theconnie,

Although we're an international site, not everyone visits the Welcome forum.

We're glad that you're here and hopefully you will receive some feedback from our members. For more exposure, post a topic in Depression Central. It's a very busy forum as the majority of our members participate in there.

Sheepwoman

Connie,

I just joined as well. I feel I have done the right thing. I need to change for my family before my husband, sisters, and mom decide the kids should be taken from me. I am not a happy person. I used to be, but those days are long gone. I hope that you find what you need or are looking for here. I hope that I do as well.

Hey, welcome to the forums, I hope you find the support you need here, everyone is in this together. Here you can find people you relate to and get things of your chest without being judged by anyone. It is a great site. Your not going through this on your own and people want to help. :)

I may be able to help, but I am not a doctor - I am just a psych student.

Your post is a bit vague in that I don't really know where to start.

I suppose I would ask if you had any childhood trauma or recent trauma - your age - and whether or not you have seen a psychiatrist or psychologist.

So that would be a start. I won't need any specifics just a general idea - And then I can make a recommendation, but again I am not a doctor.