Jump to content


Just Registered
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About AlexNillson88

  • Rank
  • Birthday 01/11/1988

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
  1. I think it would be best to go somewhere to rest and drink everything in a calm meditative atmosphere. There he may be able to relax and unfold. Or go to a psychotherapist together, but definitely together. never leave your wife alone
  2. I think you need to speak out, so it's best to make an appointment with a therapist. I'm sure it will be much easier for you later
  3. Good post, but I really think it will not be able to help people. To overcome panic or anxious fear you need to realize it yourself and want to fix everything. Otherwise, the words of even the best psychotherapists will be powerless
  • Create New...