Jump to content

frshrz

Just Registered
  • Posts

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

frshrz's Achievements

Newbie

Newbie (2/9)

0

Reputation

  1. Thank you both so much for the replies. I wasn't expecting anything so in-depth. It was really nice to read. I think I definitely do over-estimate things. I do truly love myself but I think my problem stems from the "she is what is available to me at this moment" as in, she is the person I am dating. Yes there are millions of other women in the world but I am not talking to them. I am talking to this one. And then I think I am overclouding my minds judgement which makes me obsess :( ASLycoris: yeah 30 women is quite a lot. I've met them all online though so it is a lot easier than in real life (although the relationships formed from online seem to be a lot less meaningful). I don't think I could have met 30 women in real life situations. And you're definitely right about finding out how she feels. Dating is a hard game though. Whilst I'd like to just come out and state it to her and ask her intentious I fear that would send her packing. You're right on the whole "going in with a negative attitude assuming it will not work out" too. That's definitely an issue for me. I am in two minds whether to ask her to be just friends and then build a relationship from that but then I set myself up for the dreaded friendzone which I may never escape. That'll only add to this depression :( Thanks again for replying though it has helped somewhat put things in perspective :)
  2. Hey all. Hopefully this is the right place to post this. I'm not really sure where to start. I don't want to write too much as I could go on all day. Basically I am 23 and have never had a girlfriend. I've had a few sexual partners but that's about it. It wasn't until I was 22 that I went on my first real date. Since over the last year I have dated around 30 woman all whom I have met online. 90% of them only went as far as one date. The other 10% 4-5 dates to a few months and then nothing. Just fizzled out. I have 400+ fb friends and only 2 of them I could probably phone up for a chat. I live at home with my parents. I have no job. I feel so alone and empty. My main reason for posting this thread is I have been dating one girl I met online. We are perfectly suited. Same music, fashion, both like art and photography really indepth. Yet I can feel it fizzling out. I know there are million other woman in the world but I seem to get hooked far too easily lately and it breaks my heart everytime. This is the hardest I've probably fallen for someone which seems kind of pathetic as it's only been 2 months of talking/dating. I've stayed around her house twice. No sex but we've kissed. When I'm with her she seems in to me. We hold hands when we walk. Put my arm around her when watching movies. She texts me back within 20 minutes always. Yet it doesn't feel like she is feeling a spark and I just feel like she hasn't got the guts to tell me there is nothing there for her. I feel she is just being nice and doesn't want to hurt my feelings but I would much rather her be upfront. I feel sick. I can't sleep. When I do finally drop off at 2.30am I awake at 4am. I don't feel like eating. I don't feel like doing the things I do. I just feel this overwhelming doom and gloom hanging over me and I just want to cry. I have hobbies. I go cycling. Run a moderately popular blog, Go to the gym 5 days a week. Yet nothing helps. In a non arrogant way I do love myself. I'm quite good looking and dress really well so being content with myself isn't really the issue. For some reason though dating never works out for me and it's all feeling a little meaningless. Does anyone have any tips on how I can get my life back on track and stop obsessing over this girl to shift this depressive overwhelment? Thanks all for reading.
×
×
  • Create New...