Jump to content
  • entries
    317
  • comments
    818
  • views
    21,046

Nearly One Year Wedding Anniversary!


RiverLight

624 views

Wow, I cannot believe that nearly a year has passed since I got married! In two months it will be our 1st wedding anniversary! I was remembering the other day how just ten years ago, I had packed my bags and car and drove across the country for school, and how fast time has flown since then. Time is getting faster as I get older, I swear. lol. 

Well, hubby and I are doing great. We've had many challenges to contend with over the last year - financial, family, work, and life challenges - and we've made it through. We're headed to Florida this week to visit his parents, which will be awesome since we haven't seen them since we got married. We're long overdue. 

Anyways, life is moving very quickly, and I want to soak up every moment!!! Here's to anniversaries, to love and to marriage! 

This pic is from our wedding night... we had a most beautiful and private candlelit dinner on the beach in the Caribbean! So wonderful. Ahhh... good times, good times. Great memories! :hearts:

large.810718152.jpeg.fc933e3af0b95610f32a4d2416c2602c.jpeg

10 Comments


Recommended Comments

has it really been one year? time flies! it's so nice to hear people having a great first year of marriage. my first year wasn't nice at all lol. but then we only knew each other for a short time before we got married. you two look great together!!

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Depressedgurl007 said:

has it really been one year? time flies! it's so nice to hear people having a great first year of marriage. my first year wasn't nice at all lol. but then we only knew each other for a short time before we got married. you two look great together!!

Aw thanks!!! Yes time flies!!!! We got engaged after 8 months together and married after 1 year and 3 months. We just knew we were right together! 

Edited by RiverLight
Link to comment
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 11:46 AM, RiverLight said:

Aw thanks!!! Yes time flies!!!! We got engaged after 8 months together and married after 1 year and 3 months. We just knew we were right together! 

Your story sounds very much like mine.  I only knew my wife for eight months and we

got married and praise God this May it  will be 28 years.

Link to comment
On ‎3‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 11:46 AM, RiverLight said:

Aw thanks!!! Yes time flies!!!! We got engaged after 8 months together and married after 1 year and 3 months. We just knew we were right together! 

Congratulation and I pray that the two of you will have many more prosperous years to come 

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

Your story sounds very much like mine.  I only knew my wife for eight months and we

got married and praise God this May it  will be 28 years.

28 years! Congrats!!!! 💕

Link to comment
12 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

Congratulation and I pray that the two of you will have many more prosperous years to come 

Aww, thank you!!!! We just booked a beautiful B&B in Vermont to celebrate our anniversary!!! 

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Floor2017 said:

that's awesome and have a good time my friend

Thanks so much.... it will only happen if the country isn't overtaken by Coronavirus, which seems to be the case at the moment. EEK. 

Link to comment
×
×
  • Create New...