Do you remember me setting some goals for October? Well, me either until I came across with them today when reading some old posts and thinking of my blog's future.
Let's have a look at them right here and now.
1. I will only work three days a week as I have agreed on. I won't take extra hours, I won't stay late, I will prioritize healt over work.
I did pretty good sticking with my shifts and not taking any extra hours. Well, part-time working only worked for me about three weeks until I was back on sick leave.
2. I will write my blogs part-time, posting less, two or three times a week.
I wrote much less and without purpose. Actually I only wrote diary posts instead of any real blog posts. Simply because I was not up to it.
3. I will read at least five books. Reading helps to restore concentration.
I didn't read a single book. Concentration - zero level.
4. I will actively search for means to manage and reduce my anxiety, other than drugs.
Well, we all remember what happened with my drug using...
5. I will go outdoors more.
6. I will eat healthy and at least four times a day.
I didn't eat at all so my body was dehydrated that led to lithium toxicacy.
7. I will see friends as often as I can.
I had no interest in seeing anybody.
8. I will learn to love myself again and let go of anger and shame.
This I can proudly tell I nailed it. I am pretty good terms with myself even if I am not doing good.
9. I'll stay with my meds and avoid excessive drinking.
I have stayed with my meds and haven't enjoyed alcohol at all.
10. I will overcome my fears and spend time in my back yard even if I got hundred panic attacks.
Well, this didn't played out so well.
Okay, what do you think? I think I was quite optimistic and didn't see what was coming towards me. I am going to share some new goals and hopes I have for this year.