Yesterday I felt like garbage. I have a sponsor in AA and it is important to let him know when I feel like crap. It is important to me that I don't view depression as good or bad. It just is. I have read a couple books that back that up. "Letting Go" is one of the book. Another book is called "Depression is a Liar." I am going through a a work book called "The neuropsychology of Self-Dicipline. It is on youtube and it is on PDF to download. I have clear goals and I don't care how crazy they are. I am going to hone, and build, cultivate the skills of "Taking massive action" Modeling my sponsor" Modeling Rich and wealthy. You don't have to reinvent the wheel you just have to find good role models and do what they do.
2.999 Billion dollars
3. play and enjoy video games
4. Bass boat
5. Nascar SKC KU CHIEFS ROYALS TICKETS
6. Inspire others
7. Be a good son help my parents
8. Keep my room and desk clean
9. Save money
10. Cultivate self-dicapline
11. Concerts Lots of them
12. Take time out to read
13. Take time out to do encantations
14. Enjoy and have passion no matter what
15. Get better each day at my job Cultivate the will to win
16. Be a role model in AA
17. Save people with my sober experience
18. Inspire fat people
19. Make st joe better.
20. New Wardrobe
21. Jordans Timberlands Nike's rebook assics
22. Mercedez Bens Suv
23.The 2017 GLE350 SUV MERCEDES-BENZ
24. MERCEDES-BENZ 2017 GLE350
25. Help my dad retire
26. Power boat
27. Give back books to the poor.
28. Give Cortland and Max 25 dollars
29. Gibson Les Paul
30. Pearl Drumset.
31. Electronic Drum Set
32. Good peddles and recording studio.
33. Be in a band with Reid.
34. Help my sister and Ben.
35. Big Ass chains
36. 999 Billion dollars in my 401K
37. Travel Across Europe and take Crabtree with me.
38. Be a good stand up comedian
39. be a good motivational speaker
40. Be a good teacher and a good spirital leader.
41. Give my mom lots of money to gamble with.
42. Give mike some money
43. Alienware computer a good gaming computer
44. Xbox one. Battlefield one. Mass effect 3. Nba2k17 Madden 17. Project cars. f1 2016.
45. Elder scrolls skyrim.
46. Have big parties with pretty people.
47. Go into business with the guy in westport.
48. Have a taco truck
49. Give clothes to people who need it. Books as well.
50. Brooks Brothers outfits Jos A Bank ties brooks brothers trousers.
51. Go to Tony Robbins, Eckhart Toole, Tyler Workshops.
52. Give back to Mo West and help draw in recruits.
53. Bose noice canceling headphones
54. Good gaming computer. Huge screen for gaming. Iracing set up. Racing wheel Shifter the works.
55. Boss 302 or 429. Camero 1968
56. Own a Nascar or Indy team
57. Drive race cars.
58.Ferrari 488 GTB
59. Pay Chrystler 200C off
60. Dentist and doctor checkups
61. Change Oil in Chrysler
63. Listen to Motivational speaches. Tony Robins. Zig Ziggler. Get the basics and the fundlemenals down
64. Jane From breaking bad date that lady. Kate Windslet and the brown headed girl from 2 broke girls
65. Meet Mike Tyson. Donald Trump. Obama. Joe Randa. Kobe Bryant. RSD crew. Eric Thomas. Elliot. The Rock. Drew Carrey
Tina Fey. Alec Baldwin. Meet Eckhart Toole. Crew from RSD. Alex Gordon. Meet Dale Earnhardt JR
Meet Dale Earnhardt JR. Meet Tony Stewart. Meet Alex Zanardi. Meet Dave Grohl. Meet Metallica.
Meet The Urge and hang out with them. Meet Carrie Underwood. Meet Lonely Island. Meet Lebron James
Meet Tom Brady. Meet Eric Berry. Meet Derrick Johnson. Meet Sidney Crosby. Meet Roger Espinoza.
Meet Mike Sweeey. Meet Rusty Kuntz. Meet Bill Self. Meet Perry Ellis. Meet Tim Duncan. Meet Eric Clapton
Meet Chipper Jones. Meet Ben Gibbin From Death Cab for Cutie. Meet Choheed and Cambria. Meet Tony Robbins.
Meet Dr. Dre Meet Craig Fergison. Meet Anthony Bourdain. Meet Kyle Busch. Meet Megan Fox.
Meet Wayne Gretzky. Meet Black Keys. Meet 311. Meet Incubus. Meet Karl Icon. Meet Warren Buffet. Met Oprah
66. Travel to other Nascar, Indycar, F1 tracks. Watch the races. Make friends so you can watch the races together.
67. Buy A million books
68. Help others write out goal lists.
69. have a six pack with big arms.
70. 64 Impala. 2017 camaro SS. Jeep Trailhawk deep blue color. A low rider.
You work hard at work. You cultivate the will to win. You will yourself to do things that you know is nessessary and right to do.
You work harder and harder each day. You push at work and that will spill over to your workout. You work out hard.
You don't cut corners. You work harder and harder each day. That will spill over to your career and work life. You
work hard with AA and workout hard going to meetings. You work harder to be more and more into AA and to help people
That will spill over to your career, to your workouts, to your diet. You work hard to give to relationships. You give
more and more that will spill over to your career, to your workouts, to your diet, to your AA life.