Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Remeron 30 Mg

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Th13thOne

Th13thOne

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

I've been on this dose coming up on 2 weeks now and when ever I'm not busy doing something during the day I get super drowsy and can barely stay awake. I felt this way before the Remeron though. My pdoc was talking about adding in some wellbutrin. Sound like a good idea? Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance :)

I have insomnia, anxiety and depression. I'm much less depressed when I'm getting some rest and the Remeron definitely helps with that. 

3mg/day Clonazepam

30mg Remeron

1/2 a Zopiclone Tab

300mg Gababpentin

All taken at bedtime, but 1mg of Clonazepam I take in the AM.

#2 Th13thOne

Th13thOne

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Other current meds are; 3mg/day Clonazepm, 300mg Gabapentin, 1/2 tab Zopiclone. All taken at bedtime other then 1mg of my 3mg's of Clonazpeman that I take in the AM.

I think my pdoc mentioned taking the Wellbutrin in the AM

3mg/day Clonazepam

30mg Remeron

1/2 a Zopiclone Tab

300mg Gababpentin

#3 LaurynJcat

LaurynJcat

• Platinum Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,709 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:42 AM

Wellbutrin does seem to be an "activating" medication for most people.  I take 100mg in the AM to supplement my other meds.  I also currently take Cymbalta 60mg in the AM, lithium 600 mg, lamotrigine 250mg, and a small amount of mirtazapine at night (1/4 of 15 mg pill). For me, I'm just taking the Remeron/mirtazapine to help prevent side effects from the Cymbalta.

I hope the W helps you.

All best wishes

"Be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here."
- William Ehrmann, from "Desiderata."  

"Nothing you ever did or that was ever done to you could touch, even in the slightest, the radiant essence of who you are."
- Ekhart Tolle, from _The Power of Now_.    Posted Image   Posted Image

#4 Th13thOne

Th13thOne

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

Much appreciated! :)  Will it make me anxious on start up? 

3mg/day Clonazepam

30mg Remeron

1/2 a Zopiclone Tab

300mg Gababpentin

#5 Inbetween

Inbetween

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

30mg Mert doesn't do anything for me. Actually, if you increase the dosage from there, it is said that it will be less sedating. Mert should only bwe sedating for a few (up to) 8 hours my pdoc told me. So if you are taking it at night, and tired the next day, I would say its the Benzo(clonazepam). Ativan .5mg gets me pretty tired.

"I am not licensed to give advice; anything I say is only an opinion."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users