Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

New Long-Acting, Injectable Form Of Invega Called Sustenna.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 klaxxon

klaxxon

ID: 112017

• Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:16 PM

I wanted to see if any other members have tried this Intramuscular injection of Invega?

#2 brian231

brian231

ID: 72439

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:57 AM

I wanted to see if any other members have tried this Intramuscular injection of Invega?

I was on Invega injections for about a year. It was great for my paranoia once we found the right dosage. I was on 234mgs I think. It was the largest dosage. Unfortunately I had to switch doctors and the new doctor doesn't do injections so I'm stuck taking Invega orally and it's not working nearly as effective as the injections.

Just so you know. They give the injection every 4 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users