Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

A Reminder that we are a PG13 Site   12/09/2016

Please keep in mind that NO content can be posted that is not PG13!  No sexual content and definitely not images which is not permitted in a post! We will delete it.  Not even memes or humorous images should be posted, if you want these forums to continue. NO IMAGES! If you want to post an image, post the URL pointing it to your gallery.  Again, Depressionforums.org is PG13!! Thank you~ ~Forum Admin  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darz456

How Do I Come Off Fluoxetine

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Advertisement

Hi more help needed from you guys if possible . I have been tapering my 20 mg fluoxetine capsules for 3 months but whenever i get down to 60mg per week ie taking one capsule then missing two days taking another withdrawal symtoms kick in .

I know its possible to withdraw this way as others have done it but i cant seem to !

I have been on fluoxetine for a long time 16 years to be precise and maybe this is the problem i have with withdraw

when i got down to 3 capsules per week after 4 weeks i felt snappy and very very irratible also my depression returned but not anything major just felt really down .

advice welcome thanks

Darren

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hi Darren. It is very important that you taper off any medication under the supervision of your doctor.

Please discuss this with him/her.

Best wishes.