• Announcements

• Lindsay

*As a new member, you will have a limit of two Topics in each Forum   02/10/2016

If you're new to our community, taking the step for the first time to post publicly to a message board can sometimes seem intimidating. Don't be afraid to jump into a discussion once you have registered with us. We have a very supportive community that serves up heavy doses of support, encouragement and enthusiasm. We love meeting new people and being friendly. While we hope that you'll become an active participant and join in our discussions, you're welcome, of course, to simply hang out silently until you feel more comfortable posting a message. *As a new member, you will have the ability to post two active topics in each Forum. You may reply to as many as you wish. Click on "New Topic" or you may "Reply" to an ongoing post. You will get the hang of it if you have never posted in a forum before.   *An active topic is defined as a topic that is on the front page of our busier forums or a topic that has recieved replies in the last 48 hours in our quiter forums. ~Lindsay, Forum Super Administrator
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mtnman75

Time To Sign Up

4 posts in this topic

Posted

I have been visiting the forum for a year or two now - figured it was time to sign up. I have been dealing with therapy and meds for a while now and things are okay. Figured I should sign up before things hit a 'low spot' - not surprisingly, the time I need help most I am least likely to ask...

At present, no therapy or meds which is great - have been off for over a year now and things are pretty stable. Nice having a car, house, job again - hopefully I can keep things on track and not lose everything again. Seems silly that the things I work for are the things that end up causing stress. Nice having the car and house, but makes me worry about earning enough to pay for them.

Looking forward to jumping in the forums and getting / giving support.

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hello mtnaman75 and welcome to DF!

We are glad you finally decided to join. It such good news to hear you are doing well at this time and we can always use your support on the boards. Don't forget to let us know when you need help so we can offer you encouragement as well. Make yourself comfortable and we look forward to seeing more of you.

Lindahurt

Posted

Hello and welcome :) glad to have you with us :)

Posted

Welcome to the forum....I also decided to join after viewing for awhile.