Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Menopausal Adrenaline Rushes

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 anhedonistica

anhedonistica

Advanced Member

ID: 62306

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

I'm in perimenopause, and about a week ago, I began having weird sensations. The first happened at 4 a.m. when i woke up feeling hot and cold flashes up and down my arms, racing heart, dry mouth, and a feeling of weakness, dread and fear. After experiencing a few of these, I went to the emergency room, and on successive days, they did a complete work up on me. Everything is fine, however I am still getting these "spells." I'm beginning to think these are due to menopause, or else I have lost my mind entirely. They are quite uncomfortable. Has anyone else experienced this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users