hear are some things i have noticed about the things i hear...
1) seems like it is a separate thought process from my normal thoughts
2) often what i hear is violent or self-destructive
3) i have never had a conversation with these 'voices' and have never attempted it either
4) despite absence of religion i commonly hear a voice telling me that i am going to hell that god could not forgive someone as evil as me(disspite that fact that i beleive myself to be a 'good natured person'
5) 'the voices', if that is what they are, seem to be against me
6) on more than one occassion 'the voices' had told me to **** myself, bringing me extreamly close to the brink, in the end i couldnt go thru with it, 'the voices' made it a note to remind me of how weak i am that i cant even control my own life
7) from time to time these 'voices' have taken 'physical' form in my dreams, not often, but they are usually something, or someone that is destructive or damaging to myself and everyone , or everything around me
8) these 'voices' usually can trigger an episode, one way or the other but seem more prominent when in a depressive state...
some examples of what 'the voices' have said are:
1) 'If matter can neither be created nor destroyed, then you do not exist. If you do not exist, then you can **** yourself without consquence'
2) All these things are bigger than you, you cant continue why bother...
3) one time 'the voices' explained to me in detail how to contain antimatter and use it for proplosion in a zero G enviroment, interestingly enough 4 months latter popular science released an article that explained it the same way it was explained to me, including the pictures...
i know either way these thoughts are dangerous
Edited by beg1984, 19 July 2006 - 07:28 PM.