Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

A Reminder that we are a PG13 Site   12/09/2016

Please keep in mind that NO content can be posted that is not PG13!  No sexual content and definitely not images which is not permitted in a post! We will delete it.  Not even memes or humorous images should be posted, if you want these forums to continue. NO IMAGES! If you want to post an image, post the URL pointing it to your gallery.  Again, Depressionforums.org is PG13!! Thank you~ ~Forum Admin  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
magicnumber8

Nausea And Diarrhea On Citalopram

2 posts in this topic

Posted

Advertisement

Hi there, this is my first post.

I've been taking citalopram for 5 weeks. I had a few side effects at first - tiredness, etc. but nothing much. These side effects faded after about 2 weeks, and then everything has been fine since. However, since starting this month's tablets, I've been getting really bad spells of nausea and sudden diarrhea. I can't think of anything else that would have caused it - but has anyone else experienced this suddenly starting this many weeks into the drug?

Thanks

You might also be interested in:

Posted

I'm on Lexapro for 3 months and I occasionally still get nausea. Do you take it with food or on an empty stomach? Might want to investigate that aspect of it and adjust how/when you take it?