Edited by lindahurt, 18 April 2011 - 12:28 PM.
Help! I Want To Get Off Prozac!
Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:56 AM
Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:52 PM
I'm sorry you are having difficulty with your med. I can't give you medical advice on how to wean off of your med. You can take a look at other posts and read the resources provided in this room. You should find them helpful.
Since you don't have insurance I would suggest that you look google and see what free clinics and programs are in your area. They could help provide you with a psychiatrist who could find a medication more suitable for you and give you advice on weaning off of prozac.
In you lies the power to choose, to commit - Stephen Convey
The kind of person you want to become is greatly influence by your inner decisions, and not from outside influence alone. We can even under adverse circumstances, decide what shall become of us ~ Brian C. Stiller
Posted 30 April 2011 - 08:02 AM
Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:38 PM
Thinking back I am now against medicating any body and especially children under the age of 18 on any pschotropic drugs, unless it is obsolutely necessary!
The loss of libido is a serious concern and I will help and make some suggestions.
1) combining an ssri with wellbutrin have a possibility of increasing libido.
2) check your hormone level and if you are a women it is called estrogen.
3) reduce stress and check to see if you have sleep apnea cause that could lead to low estrogen and in turn lead to low libido. ( you have to basicly go see a endocronoligst.
4) ginkgo this is a herb have been said to relieve ssri sexual dysfunction.
5) maca herb!
6) here is a very popular chinese herb called LIU WEI DI HUANG WAN go do a search on this! and you can buy it from chinese herb store very cheap and it works :)
good luck to you!
Posted 28 June 2011 - 08:23 PM
God will give you no more than you can handle. This is all a test to see if you are really ready for the good things that are going to come your way. All this pain is going to come back and make me stronger.-Clarence Clemmons 1942-2011
Everything I know, I know because I love. Leo Tolstoy War and Peace
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users