Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Retraumatization

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mountain girl

mountain girl

Just Registered

• Just Registered
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 02:07 PM

I am new. I am still reeling from a retramatization in May (2010) in which I underwent an endo/colonoscopy. I have always been put to sleep for this in my old home town in order for triggers to not be pushed. I told the PA, the nurses and the dr and they went ahead and did it with Versed. I was awake the whole time and it was like reliving everthing from before. I have not been able to let go of the anger and pain although I have been in the hospital and a long program of Partial. Today has been one of my worst. I am on Seroquel XL 300 but feel I need more. I have a appt with my P tomorrow but curious what and if others relate. I have not had trouble with this for years and our of the blue...Blam! Thanks for whomever reads this. Somehow it helps.

#2 Hircon

Hircon

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:23 PM

Hi mountain girl, and welcome to DF :welcomeani:

I am sorry to hear that that happened to you.

I must admit I haven't had a similar experience myself, but I wanted to greet you and give you a :hugs: to tide you over.

Hircon
I know one truth.
There is always hope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users