Advertisement
  • No one should be alone in this. We can help.
If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.                                                                            If you - or someone you know - are having thoughts about suicide, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255). Calls are connected to a certified crisis center nearest the caller's location. Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Photo

Angry And Sad At The Same Time

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 technoman5222

technoman5222

• Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:14 AM

Hi forum! Today I feel bad. It mostly started later in the day today. I went to go pick up some take out so I could eat dinner. As soon as I had to go it started raining outside, I got drenched. Then people can't drive in the rain and they cut me off down the road. I'm so sick of it raining here everyday it sucks! Every time I have somewhere I need to go it starts raining! Then after all that I brought the food inside the house and my parents were home. My dad got after me for coming in the house with my shoes on I was in a hurry to get inside and get changed after being outside in the rain. I told him to bleep it. Then I sat down to eat and the weather was on. I was furious! The weather man was on tv and I said those mother bleepers don't care if it rains all day because all the are worried about is there bleeping lawns! I was swearing up a storm. My mom got after me of course lol. Later on I had to go to 2 different stores to pick up food and other things. I was still angry! I was in no mood to go to the store I did not want to be bothered with anyone! All I could think about is how my life sucks having no job, no friends, and my gf leaving me. I am sorry to say this but I hate her for leaving me she is such a Biotch! I am very angry at her! Then I got home later and the anger just turned into sadness I just cried for a while and melted. I felt really bad! I hate my life so much! I am sad, angry, worried, I hate myself! I hate everything anymore. I'm just so alone. I don't mean to be angry I just get very mad. I have woke up that way before too. I'm really a nice guy inside I have just been through so much hurt in my life. Thanks for listening! :)

#2 Hircon

Hircon

Gold Member

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,448 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:39 AM

Hi technoman,

Apologies, but I can't remember asking you before - are you being professionally treated at the moment? Any medication? Psychiatrist?

I ask because what you're describing there sounds (to my non-professional self) quite a bit like a mixed-state, which is often associated with Bipolar (but can be other things too).

Bipolar sometimes leaves us in a state where we are sad and negative about everything, but still filled with this angry, anxious energy, and it often leaves us lashing out at those around us and at the same time feeling terrible.

This isn't unique to bipolar, but I'm just familiar with bp since I *am* bp :upside:

If you're not currently being professionally treated I'd really recommend doing everything you can to get treatment, because if it is bipolar or something like that, it can be a serious issue, and mixed states are one of the most dangerous states for someone to be in (to themselves).

Best wishes
Hircon
I know one truth.
There is always hope.

#3 Phoenix1

Phoenix1

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:22 AM

Hi forum! Today I feel bad. It mostly started later in the day today. I went to go pick up some take out so I could eat dinner. As soon as I had to go it started raining outside, I got drenched. Then people can't drive in the rain and they cut me off down the road. I'm so sick of it raining here everyday it sucks! Every time I have somewhere I need to go it starts raining! Then after all that I brought the food inside the house and my parents were home. My dad got after me for coming in the house with my shoes on I was in a hurry to get inside and get changed after being outside in the rain. I told him to bleep it. Then I sat down to eat and the weather was on. I was furious! The weather man was on tv and I said those mother bleepers don't care if it rains all day because all the are worried about is there bleeping lawns! I was swearing up a storm. My mom got after me of course lol. Later on I had to go to 2 different stores to pick up food and other things. I was still angry! I was in no mood to go to the store I did not want to be bothered with anyone! All I could think about is how my life sucks having no job, no friends, and my gf leaving me. I am sorry to say this but I hate her for leaving me she is such a Biotch! I am very angry at her! Then I got home later and the anger just turned into sadness I just cried for a while and melted. I felt really bad! I hate my life so much! I am sad, angry, worried, I hate myself! I hate everything anymore. I'm just so alone. I don't mean to be angry I just get very mad. I have woke up that way before too. I'm really a nice guy inside I have just been through so much hurt in my life. Thanks for listening! :)

You certainly sound frustrated. Anger at someone leaving us in normal - even when they have no choice like in death but the focus needs to be on your getting a job, yourself together & I completely identify w/not wanting to interact w/anyone. I have been the same way & the anger too..I hope you are getting assistance..if not medications at least someone to talk to. I assure you, you are not alone in how you feel, it may seem that way but here is a whole site dedicated to those of us on the same or similar path.

#4 daisy girl

daisy girl

• PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 10:29 AM

sorry to hear your having a hard time right now.
feeling angry is a natural emotion...its just being able to control it
and not overcome us which can be difficult at times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users