Advertisement
  • Announcements

• Lindsay

A Reminder that we are a PG13 Site   12/09/2016

Please keep in mind that NO content can be posted that is not PG13!  No sexual content and definitely not images which is not permitted in a post! We will delete it.  Not even memes or humorous images should be posted, if you want these forums to continue. NO IMAGES! If you want to post an image, post the URL pointing it to your gallery.  Again, Depressionforums.org is PG13!! Thank you~ ~Forum Admin  
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barak

Zoloft With Mood Stabilizer?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Advertisement

Does anyone take Zoloft with mood stabilizer?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks

`Barak

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hi,

I am on a combo of meds including zoloft,

abilify and neurontin (which is a mood

stabilizer). It helps with my anxiety

and also helps me sleep. For me it is

a must to keep me feeling good which I

do so it is worth it.

best wishes,

starr

Posted

I take Zoloft with Lamictal and Neurontin. The Lamictal is my main mood stabilizer. The FDA no longer approves Neurontin for psychiatric use. It was considered a mild mood stabilizer at one time. Many pdocs still prescribe it. I Basically take Neurontin to control the tremors associated with Parkinsonism.

Sheepwoman

Posted

Yes, I take Zoloft with Risperdone and it has been working I guess, but it might be time to change things up a bit.

Posted

I take lamictal with Zoloft and Xanax XR. I think this mixture is working okay, although my wife says that I may be having seizures at night since I started the Lamictal. The lamictal was prescribed for a previously undiscovered seizure disorder, and in retrospect, I think that I had been prone to partial seizures with symptoms of deja vu, spacing out, and in recent years momentary lapses in awareness. I think the Lamictal has helped with these symptoms, but if my wife's assertions that I am having night seizures is correct, then it may be doing more harm than good. This will need to be discussed with my neurologist at my next apt.

-WS

Posted

I am on Zoloft and Depakote. I am thinking they are not working because I noticing a worsening in my mental state and behavior. I am having more mixed episodes than ever.