Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Barak

Zoloft With Mood Stabilizer?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Does anyone take Zoloft with mood stabilizer?

Any feedback would be appreciated!

Thanks

`Barak

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hi,

I am on a combo of meds including zoloft,

abilify and neurontin (which is a mood

stabilizer). It helps with my anxiety

and also helps me sleep. For me it is

a must to keep me feeling good which I

do so it is worth it.

best wishes,

starr

Posted

I take Zoloft with Lamictal and Neurontin. The Lamictal is my main mood stabilizer. The FDA no longer approves Neurontin for psychiatric use. It was considered a mild mood stabilizer at one time. Many pdocs still prescribe it. I Basically take Neurontin to control the tremors associated with Parkinsonism.

Sheepwoman

Posted

Yes, I take Zoloft with Risperdone and it has been working I guess, but it might be time to change things up a bit.

Posted

I take lamictal with Zoloft and Xanax XR. I think this mixture is working okay, although my wife says that I may be having seizures at night since I started the Lamictal. The lamictal was prescribed for a previously undiscovered seizure disorder, and in retrospect, I think that I had been prone to partial seizures with symptoms of deja vu, spacing out, and in recent years momentary lapses in awareness. I think the Lamictal has helped with these symptoms, but if my wife's assertions that I am having night seizures is correct, then it may be doing more harm than good. This will need to be discussed with my neurologist at my next apt.

-WS

Posted

I am on Zoloft and Depakote. I am thinking they are not working because I noticing a worsening in my mental state and behavior. I am having more mixed episodes than ever.