Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amberline

Missed My Citalopram For 4 Days

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I forgot to get a new prescription in time. I have been on Citalopram for a year now. I have now missed 4 days and feel very weird. I'm tired, feel sick, keep seeing red, very sore tongue.Do you get side effects from suddenly stopping taking the tablets? I am also due a B12 injection though! It has took a lot of effort to come on here and type this but I am now worried. Any help appreciated.

You might also be interested in:

Posted

Hi Amberline,

You would most likely get some side effects by going ' cold turkey' for 4 days, and that is probably why you feel weird.

Perhaps some of the other side effects you have are more to do with your anemia than than missing the medication.

I suggest that you use either a drug wallet or some form of reminder like a alarm on your phone to remind you of the date you need to renew your prescription.

Best Wishes

Jim Bow

Posted

Many thanks x

Posted

I know when i forgot to take it for a couple days in a row, i got real jittery, stomache ache, nausea, etc. Your probably feeling the side effects from missing that medicine. Hopefully your back on it soon :0)

Posted

I am teary and overwhelmed after forgetting to take Lexapro for just one day (Sunday). It's now Wednesday!